The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

TROR

As much as I honestly agree with Haunt about the necessity of walking up the ramp, I don't think there is any reality where it works. Unless the park was built in China where they have no laws regarding the rights of humans, but then Galaxy's Edge really would immerse you in a world ruled by a tyrannical government.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Are you bad at math or just an obstinate troll?
Not trolling. Imagineering can make away to make it happen where it perfectly fits within ADA laws and state and federal laws. There is nothing they can't do when they are at their very best. These problems are created by man we can solve them by man.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Not trolling. Imagineering can make away to make it happen where it perfectly fits within ADA laws and state and federal laws. There is nothing they can't do when they are at their very best. These problems are created by man we can solve them by man.
Some things are just best left on the movie screen my friend, give it up....

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

That was Field of Dreams, and even then Ray Kinsella followed the regulations on how to build a baseball field.... ;):p
ZomboMeme 14082019034658.jpg

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Only if he follows all the regulations for building a ramp. Which means it’ll end up looking ridiculous coming out of the Falcon but at least you’ll have your ramp.
Wait...I don't think he had a permit when he built that stadium! "Follows all regulations" my @ss!! He is a hack fraud!! I didn't see one wheel chair ramp into that cornfield stadium either!!!

Last edited:

Mac Tonight

Hey, here's something fun! If you've ever wondered how Imagineering works, here's a
free video course! Did I mention its FREE??

TROR

Millennial imagineer intern1: "You get to create your own land."
Millennial imagineer intern2: "How about Fashion land?"
Millennial imagineer intern1: "How about Desert land?"
Millennial imagineer intern2: "Okay!"

Shoot me now!

The Imagineers that build Pirates of the Caribbean would have never said any of this!
Those who created Pirates of the Caribbean were actual artists.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom