The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Not necessarily. Now they have to pay 50$ more for something they may not have wanted.

You're making the assumption that they would be paying the higher rate, I'm not.

I'm saying a guest would be happy to pay $104 for a park hopper as they do for a single park instead of $154 as they do today.

Rich T

Bruhs, lets not fight. There are greater evils to combat.
Like this:

I am seriously ticked off about WB turning my favorite kids show from the 60's into a "5 Nights at Freddy's" style horror film. The Banana Splits, among other things, introduced my generation to (in a pre-internet world) to Six Flags and Kings Island.

This is probably the most unimportant thing I've ever been upset about (and, being a Disney fan, that's saying something), but The Banana Splits were awesome (and parts of the show were directed by Richard Donner!)

Sharon&Susan

Like this:
View attachment 351777
I am seriously ticked off about WB turning my favorite kids show from the 60's into a "5 Nights at Freddy's" style horror film. The Banana Splits, among other things, introduced my generation to (in a pre-internet world) to Six Flags and Kings Island.

This is probably the most unimportant thing I've ever been upset about (and, being a Disney fan, that's saying something), but The Banana Splits were awesome (and parts of the show were directed by Richard Donner!)
After the Mad Max styled comic reboot of Wacky Racers, I'm not surprised by what they do with Hanna Barbera properties anymore.

Last edited:

Rich T

I'm glad Epcot's getting the entry fixed, but... then they announce the new "Play Pavilion" in former Wonders of Life... themed to...
"The Power of Play." I think this phrase--which seems awfully similar to Nintendo's old "Now You're Playing With Power," slogan--sums up the weak, committee-run, dunderhead side of today's version of Imagineering.
(EDIT)
Anything's better than an empty pavilion, but it makes you wonder if Disney would have been wiser to just keep Wonders of Life (and it's two top-notch main attractions, Body Wars and Cranium Command) in the first place? Poor, poor Buzzy... :(

George Lucas on a Bench

They're changing the entrance at Epcot? I heard about some changes years ago, but nothing has happened with the exception of closing the Universe of Energy. Is this being done for Epcot's 50th anniversary?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom