The Mine Train 'temper your expectations' thread

Scuttle

Then why did you black out your company name? Give me your company's name so I can ask for your billing statements...

I've been around here 10 years, so trolling I'm not... But I have seen enough so called insiders come and go... I've seen people post, with authority, they know for a fact of this and that... Kind of like what you are doing... And they all went away quietly when proven to be frauds...

If you are legit, and yes I'm skeptical, then in the end you'll be proven right and gain some sort of respect... But if you are not legit, then we'll see you go quietly into the night with the rest of the frauds... But until that time, I'm remaining skeptical of you...
I'm skeptical of anyone that has a member name that resembles some sort of insider affiliation.
i.e. Disneyconstruction,imagineer insider and all those stupid names like that. What insider makes a name like that?

Captain Chaos

I don't necessarily agree with that. I think if you hassle someone to much they may leave even it they are legit.
If people are that thin skinned, that is their problem. When someone opens a new account and proclaims insider knowledge, on what merits should we grant them with such a label? Just because it is something we want to hear? Many of us do want to hear something extraordinary for this new ride. Here he comes and give something which sounds extraordinary. So, he claims he works for a company which was contracted by Disney to build the ride/hill. Yet, he produces no proof. When asked, we get a poor quality picture of what we are supposed to believe is him in his hard hat and safety vest. Speaking of which, do outside contractors wear WDI hard hats and CM name tags when on the job? And then a picture of another person who we are supposed to believe is him? Now, what person working on the construction site, comes online, posts information about the project AND OUTS HIMSELF IN THE PROCESS? No one. Has whylightbulb ever done that? Unless I missed it, I have never seen whylightbulb ever come on here, post a selfie, all the while giving information out which, maybe he shouldn't have been. Then again, maybe he didn't sign a NDA. Wouldn't construction workers have to sign one? I dunno, asking a serious question there. Wouldn't they be risking their job? I think so. Would someone who is actually on the site and in the know actually do that? Unless they were an idiot looking to get fired, doubtful.

That statement he posted: I created one to look just like that on Office this afternoon. Easy enough to do. And the billing statements are available to the public? Where? I'd like to see them. Not because I want to prove him right or wrong (I hope he is right and the AAs are amazing), but because I am interested in seeing how much Disney is paying these guys to do the work. So, if DC23 or anyone else can point me in the right direction so I can request private billing statements which are available for public viewing, I'd appreciate it.

If he is right, he'll earn trust. If he is wrong, he will disappear into the night quietly.

Captain Chaos

I think I remember that. What happened again?
He was laughed off the site I think. He posted information, people questioned him, and the more they questioned the deeper in nonsense he got. I don't know if he was banned or just walked away. Either way, he was a riot.

I just want to clarify, I'm not saying DC23 is wrong. But why trust the guy with the new account? Why can't we question him? Why can't we be skeptical of a new member claiming to know something that the trusted and proven insiders have no knowledge of? If DC23 is legit, he'll be proven right in a few weeks. He'll start to earn trust. Trust and the benefit of the doubt shouldn't just be granted cause he is telling people what they want to hear. Let it be proven, then trust his information.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Because that picture proves nothing... One is blurred to the point you cannot recognize the person in it... The other is just a picture of a random guy... Could have pulled it from the internet for all we know... Could be a cousin, friend... or a random stranger... The picture proves nothing... BTW, whylightbulb does actually work on projects for Disney and Universal... Has he once ever provided a picture to reveal his identity? No cause he doesn't want to put his job at risk... Oh yea, whylightbulb is another person we can consider a trusted source...

Sorry, I'm skeptical of this disneyconstruction guy....

That picture he posted is as grainy and blury as any ufo, bigfoot, or Loch Ness monster picture ever posted online which are all 99.9% fake. You can't even tell if it's really 7DMT in the background because it's so blury. And ya, what sub contractor wears an Imagineer hard hat? I don't blame you at all for calling shenanigans on this. None of it really ads up. Akims razor.

jdmdisney99

That picture he posted is as grainy and blury as any ufo, bigfoot, or Loch Ness monster picture ever posted online which are all 99.9% fake. You can't even tell if it's really 7DMT in the background because it's so blury. And ya, what sub contractor wears an Imagineer hard hat? I don't blame you at all for calling shenanigans on this. None of it really ads up. Akims razor.
That is a real construction picture that was officially posted by Disney.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Do you have the full picture? Cause what he posted is, as wdisney9000 said, as blurry and grainy as bigfoot pictures. And proves nothing.

Are we talking about this picture....

Drop%20Test%20Seven%20Dwarfs%20Mine%20Train.jpg

Soarin' Over Pgh

Oh come on people you are ALL better than this.

If you don't want to believe the guy, then don't. But don't continue this nonsense.

This thread is supposed to be about what we should be and shouldn't be expecting of the new WDW ride, not the new guy who posts about WDW like the rest of us.

We were ALL that new guy at one time.

I'm not trying to defend him and whether he's a true "insider" or not, but can't we get along? There's so much hate and drama in the real world, can't we suspend disbelief for a few stupid minutes and talk about a ride with fictional characters going through a fake mine on a faux mountain hillside?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom