The Mine Train 'temper your expectations' thread

Club34

well having viewed the video that was posted by imagineers, I'm actually excited. I knew it was going to be a tame FL coaster because, well, its in Fantasyland and thats where kids take their parents. I do hope the mine sequence is on point though. I get that they wouldn't go next-gen AA on another coaster [anyone need a gently used yeti :rolleyes:] but DL-style cutouts aren't called for either. That said, the rest of it is looking real nice. It should be a hoot to ride at night. I hope that have some yodeling going on or something. I love rides with amazing sounds. The only other concern I have is ride length. That vid was not even a 1:30. How long is the ride? Anyone know? I hope this not barnstormer extended edition. :arghh:

GoofGoof

Premium Member
well having viewed the video that was posted by imagineers, I'm actually excited. I knew it was going to be a tame FL coaster because, well, its in Fantasyland and thats where kids take their parents. I do hope the mine sequence is on point though. I get that they wouldn't go next-gen AA on another coaster [anyone need a gently used yeti :rolleyes:] but DL-style cutouts aren't called for either. That said, the rest of it is looking real nice. It should be a hoot to ride at night. I hope that have some yodeling going on or something. I love rides with amazing sounds. The only other concern I have is ride length. That vid was not even a 1:30. How long is the ride? Anyone know? I hope this not barnstormer extended edition. :arghh:

The video seemed to be missing the loading area into the 1st lift hill, part of the second lift hill and the ending past the cottage into the unloading area. Even if that adds another 30 seconds I would guess no more than 2 minutes. Barnstormer is less than a minute. It seems to be solidly in between Barnstormer and BTMRR as far as ride time.

jlsHouston

That's where I usually find out about stuff like AP t-shirts, special coins, and pins during Flowers & Garden Festival and whatever they have for AP's during SWW.

Well I spent 17 minutes on hold after the little chat thing but I have hopefully rectified this oversight Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom