The Mine Train 'temper your expectations' thread

MerlinTheGoat

I hope you're right about the animatronics. There are a couple in Mermaid that are really good, but the majority are just cheap looking plastic figures that vaguely spin or tilt. I hope the coaster figures are more impressively animated and articulated than the CGI teaser videos have indicated for the mine scenes.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I guarantee if they used ticket books, this would be an E ticket.
In the practical world this is true, and so would Mermaid and both rides in Avatar. Pretty much anything new with a big budget would be an E which represents pretty much everything they build these days. They would be looking to make back the money spent as quickly as possible.

In the philosophical land of ride tickets this one is not an E. Could turn out to be a solid D, but not an E. And no, I don't need to wait until it's done and open or until I ride it to say that.

Captain Chaos

I did not seem a lot of them in motion due to us working as they were installing them, but of the ones I did see in motion Ursela has nothing on them.
Why should we trust you? Have you provided any evidence you actually know what you are talking about? That you actually worked on the construction? How do we know you aren't someone seeking attention? Proof please....

DisneyConstruction23

Why should we trust you? Have you provided any evidence you actually know what you are talking about? That you actually worked on the construction? How do we know you aren't someone seeking attention? Proof please....
I provided a photo of us working on it and I have said from day one I am not here to try to be liked or believed. If you believe what I tell you great if not ok great too.....I cannot reveal anything that has not been released to the public legally or we risk losing the remainder of our jobs with Disney. We are currently doing the Hilton hotel on property as well as SM and many others. It is useless to risk the amount of money Disney provides to try to prove or disprove if what I say is truthful. In regards to if I know they are all working etc. that I do not know hahaha I saw roughly 5 moving etc. but rumor was a majority of them would be.

ABQ

I guarantee if they used ticket books, this would be an E ticket.
Yup, just as the Jungle Cruise was. Tame ride, but fun animatronics.

@DisneyConstruction23 , sorry people question your honestly, you've been forthcoming from the get go of what you can and cannot comment on and thus far, though there's been little that can be done to prove your info, there's been even less to debunk it, so I'll go with it!
If the ride is as you describe on the inside,then aside from the drop in the briar patch, it sounds a bit like Splash Mountain in terms of theming being its greatest factor, not drops and dips.

DisneyConstruction23

Yup, just as the Jungle Cruise was. Tame ride, but fun animatronics.

@DisneyConstruction23 , sorry people question your honestly, you've been forthcoming from the get go of what you can and cannot comment on and thus far, though there's been little that can be done to prove your info, there's been even less to debunk it, so I'll go with it!
If the ride is as you describe on the inside,then aside from the drop in the briar patch, it sounds a bit like Splash Mountain in terms of theming being its greatest factor, not drops and dips.
That's all I can really do and i never thought of it like SM but you are kinda right.....To me it felt more like the ride will be designed around the "story" with the coaster being second fiddle. Good comparison IDK how I did not think of that.

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I provided a photo of us working on it and I have said from day one I am not here to try to be liked or believed. If you believe what I tell you great if not ok great too.....I cannot reveal anything that has not been released to the public legally or we risk losing the remainder of our jobs with Disney. We are currently doing the Hilton hotel on property as well as SM and many others. It is useless to risk the amount of money Disney provides to try to prove or disprove if what I say is truthful. In regards to if I know they are all working etc. that I do not know hahaha I saw roughly 5 moving etc. but rumor was a majority of them would be.

I think everything you have posted is reasonable and you don't seem to be doing this for attention, so I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are telling the truth. But, playing devils advocate for the moment, the picture doesn't prove anything, I could just as easily re-post that picture and say I am in it also.

Captain Chaos

Just understand, we have had plenty of new members (which you are) come on here, proclaim to have direct knowledge of certain things, start a frenzy, get people all hyped up, only to be proven to have no idea what they were talking about... In the end, you'll be proven to be right or wrong... Time will tell...

Captain Chaos

I provided a photo hahaha not 100% clear but you can see my beard (though thinned) and a lil of my stomach hahahaha here is me in a regular pic.

r1efmc.jpg

that's all I can really do and i never thought of it like SM but you are kinda right.....To me it felt more like the ride will be designed around the "story" with the coaster being second fiddle. Good comparison IDK how I did not think of that.
Looks nothing like each other... Then again, how can one tell.. An extremely blurred photo where you cannot make out the person compared to a photo of someone we have no idea who it is... How do we know either one if you? Cause you say so? Sorry, that isn't proof... I could post a picture here and claim it was me as well... Sorry, that's not proof...

DisneyConstruction23

Just understand, we have had plenty of new members (which you are) come on here, proclaim to have direct knowledge of certain things, start a frenzy, get people all hyped up, only to be proven to have no idea what they were talking about... In the end, you'll be proven to be right or wrong... Time will tell...
Completely agree 100%....time is the best factor in regards to work and also just to prove another point ill try to post a copy of the contract ;) have to do some digging at the office though

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom