The Mine Train 'temper your expectations' thread

Captain Chaos

Completely agree 100%....time is the best factor in regards to work and also just to prove another point ill try to post a copy of the contract ;) have to do some digging at the office though
I understand, if you are telling the truth and actually working on the project, you cannot post certain things... I would think your picture was one of them... Got to keep your identity secret right? Don't want to risk losing your job or contracts by talking about the project, right? And wouldn't posting the contract be in violation of agreements? Just asking...

I know danlb is willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, and others don't like people being questioned about the info when they are looking for anything to make this ride sound better than it is, but truth is, as posted above, members have come here claiming to know this and that and have been found to be unreliable... Only certain members deserve and should get the benefit of the doubt: lee, Martin, WDW1974 to name a few...

Do you remember, maybe not since you are new, when someone came here and claimed to be a Disney Imagineer? Worked people into a frenzy with all this information he was providing... Only to be called out and proven to not be an imagineer... So again, forgive the questioning.. Until you are proven right or wrong, I'll remain skeptical...

note2001

I provided a photo hahaha not 100% clear but you can see my beard (though thinned) and a lil of my stomach hahahaha here is me in a regular pic.

<pic removed>

that's all I can really do and i never thought of it like SM but you are kinda right.....To me it felt more like the ride will be designed around the "story" with the coaster being second fiddle. Good comparison IDK how I did not think of that.
I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you ... up until you did this. If you are working with Disney and providing info to the boards, posting a pic of yourself here is probably the last thing you want to do unless they've given you permission to say what you've said already. If you are employed by TDO, for the sake of your future, please consider zapping that pic.

Captain Chaos

I was willing to believe you up until you did this. If you are working with Disney and providing info to the boards, posting a pic of yourself here is probably the last thing you want to do unless they've given you permission to say what you've said already.
Because that picture proves nothing... One is blurred to the point you cannot recognize the person in it... The other is just a picture of a random guy... Could have pulled it from the internet for all we know... Could be a cousin, friend... or a random stranger... The picture proves nothing... BTW, whylightbulb does actually work on projects for Disney and Universal... Has he once ever provided a picture to reveal his identity? No cause he doesn't want to put his job at risk... Oh yea, whylightbulb is another person we can consider a trusted source...

Sorry, I'm skeptical of this disneyconstruction guy....

DisneyConstruction23

Better? (I obviously hid any information regarding price etc. and the reason I do not really care if my face is linked to it is because I have followed our contract 100%. I am speaking about information already known and have yet to release any info. So them seeing who I am etc. will do nothing because our company has done exactly what they have asked us to do.

For those who do not know what this is below, it is a Statement of Accounts basically addressing all open invoices for this project that have either been partially paid or paid in full.

2prtbtv.jpg

note2001

DC23, I think what I'm trying to say here, and you started off by saying it but have doubled back on yourself, is you don't need to prove anything to anyone here. This is the internet. We all know to take the info we read with a grain of salt. some is true, some is not. Only reality and seeing things in person proves anything.

Back-off from the skeptics, share what you want to share, and just enjoy. I think your posts are entertaining in the least.

DisneyConstruction23

DC23, I think what I'm trying to say here, and you started off by saying it but have doubled back on yourself, is you don't need to prove anything to anyone here. This is the internet. We all know to take the info we read with a grain of salt. some is true, some is not. Only reality and seeing things in person proves anything.

Back-off from the skeptics, share what you want to share, and just enjoy. I think your posts are entertaining in the least.
Well IDK how much more proof I can provide besides like a photo of me holding a WDWforums sign while working on the roofing of the ride with a picture of my company in one hand and a drill in the other lol but I have put as much information to show we worked on the job as I can and if you still doubt it then you have been lied to one too many times in your life and I apologize for that. Either way we are all excited for this to open and for the day to get here.

Captain Chaos

Better? (I obviously hid any information regarding price etc. and the reason I do not really care if my face is linked to it is because I have followed our contract 100%. I am speaking about information already known and have yet to release any info. So them seeing who I am etc. will do nothing because our company has done exactly what they have asked us to do.

For those who do not know what this is below, it is a Statement of Accounts basically addressing all open invoices for this project that have either been partially paid or paid in full.

2prtbtv.jpg
No offense, but no... I could go and produce this on Microsoft Office right now... And interesting that you pulled your picture when that was called into question too... And this has nothing to due with being lied to in real life... This is the internet, where people can post a ton of nonsense... People can lie all they want on here... The skepticism comes from, again, other new members coming here and posting they have this info and that info and have been proven wrong time and time again... People are skeptical of things read on the internet, and why shouldn't they be? Just because someone says something is true on the internet, doesn't make it true... You have to earn your stripes... And you haven't... No offense...

doctornick

Agreed. I'm skeptical, but at a minimum, I'm enjoying what DC23 has to say. If it is made up, so be it, it won't change anything once the ride is opened -- which will be happening soon enough. If it is true, which I hope, then I look even more forward to the ride.

DisneyConstruction23

No offense, but no... I could go and produce this on Microsoft Office right now... And interesting that you pulled your picture when that was called into question too... And this has nothing to due with being lied to in real life... This is the internet, where people can post a ton of nonsense... People can lie all they want on here... The skepticism comes from, again, other new members coming here and posting they have this info and that info and have been proven wrong time and time again... People are skeptical of things read on the internet, and why shouldn't they be? Just because someone says something is true on the internet, doesn't make it true... You have to earn your stripes... And you haven't... No offense...
Not at all offended.....at first it did get to me as to why someone would basically call me a liar over information I am trying to help by providing to those in the dark about this project but I do completely understand that this is the internet so you never know.....BTW a family member of yours died in Nigera that you may not have been aware of. He was your 3rd cousin but he was also a prince. You are granted to receive about 5% of his earnings but I need your SS #, your address, your full name and your bank account #. Remember I would never lie hahahahaha.

dstrawn9889

Not at all offended.....at first it did get to me as to why someone would basically call me a liar over information I am trying to help by providing to those in the dark about this project but I do completely understand that this is the internet so you never know.....BTW a family member of yours died in Nigera that you may not have been aware of. He was your 3rd cousin but he was also a prince. You are granted to receive about 5% of his earnings but I need your SS #, your address, your full name and your bank account #. Remember I would never lie hahahahaha.
LMAO!

Kurt Hauk

2prtbtv.jpg

I personally believed you from the start. You never said anything that wasn't believable really at all. I would stop trying to prove anything to anyone and hopefully you can continue to post without any worry to losing future work. I would hate for you to post something that would throw a red flag up and end you posting here forever.

Captain Chaos

Now, I have to give you credit for that.. That was pretty funny...

BTW, that "statement".... wouldn't that be proprietary information not for public viewing? I mean, how many people have access to the statements in your company? I would doubt many would have that access... So, posting your picture, now posting company documents, and "inside information" yea you just outed yourself to Disney management and your management... What did you say about not wanting to ruin the relationship and future contracts between your company and Disney?

BTW reading back on some of your older posts, some things do not add up... You cannot speak (I.E. not allowed to) about certain issues with the swinging of the cars causing delays, but you can post company statements? Yea... ok...

Last edited:

dstrawn9889

BTW, that "statement".... wouldn't that be proprietary information not for public viewing? I mean, how many people have access to the statements in your company? I would doubt many would have that access... So, posting your picture, now posting company documents, and "inside information" yea you just outed yourself to Disney management and your management... What did you say about not wanting to ruin the relationship and future contracts between your company and Disney?

BTW reading back on some of your older posts, some things do not add up... You cannot speak (I.E. not allowed to) about certain issues with the swinging of the cars causing delays, but you can post company statements? Yea... ok...
oi, we get it, some information on the interwebs is false, and DC23 may not always think before posting pictures, sure, but that does not mean he doesn't know what he is talking about, nor does it mean he does. we have established that some people here do not believe him, right? so can we get back to the point of the thread?

DisneyConstruction23

Our company billing statements are public and can be found or provided upon request so I am not in any risk with that......and showing a SOA that we worked on the job with no details given is perfectly ok (all the report I posted shows is when we created the invoice and when disney paid....not financial information....no company....nothing that cannot be found if one really wanted it). You sir are being a troll lol but speaking of trolls who else is excited to see Doc and Grumpy working up a animatronic sweat in the mines

Soarin' Over Pgh

Completely agree 100%....time is the best factor in regards to work and also just to prove another point ill try to post a copy of the contract ;) have to do some digging at the office though

Please don't risk losing your job over a message board. I'm not sure I'd even post my photos here if actively working for Disney. But that's just me.

Seriously though, don't get in trouble over this.

Captain Chaos

Our company billing statements are public and can be found or provided upon request so I am not in any risk with that......and showing a SOA that we worked on the job with no details given is perfectly ok (all the report I posted shows is when we created the invoice and when disney paid....not financial information....no company....nothing that cannot be found if one really wanted it). You sir are being a troll lol but speaking of trolls who else is excited to see Doc and Grumpy working up a animatronic sweat in the mines

Then why did you black out your company name? Give me your company's name so I can ask for your billing statements...

I've been around here 10 years, so trolling I'm not... But I have seen enough so called insiders come and go... I've seen people post, with authority, they know for a fact of this and that... Kind of like what you are doing... And they all went away quietly when proven to be frauds...

If you are legit, and yes I'm skeptical, then in the end you'll be proven right and gain some sort of respect... But if you are not legit, then we'll see you go quietly into the night with the rest of the frauds... But until that time, I'm remaining skeptical of you...

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer

Don't worry about proving anything right now. The Mine Ride will be open soon enough, and you will either be proven right, or proven wrong. If you are right, then you will be trusted henceforth. If not, then you fade to black.

G8rchamps

OK- I'll say it - children, take your fight outside or start a "is DisneyConstruction23 real" thread. I really don't care AND there is a lot of wrong info on these boards- I for one think the process and rumors are fun.

Who has new photos or speculation on opening. I was there last weekend and it seemed like the east side (circus side) still needs a bit of work, but I was impressed how much grass went on from Sat - Tues. I don't think I'll ride at our spring break 3/17 :(.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom