The Magic, The Memories and You! - show photos and more details

scott7302

I have to say that looks really good, will add another thing to look forward to seeing in a few days!!

Looks amazing, this is a start of amazing shows of this style I can see it now... No crane required!!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
I know my family would love to see ourselves on the castle...I mean, how much better can it get? Can't wait to see this in 4 days!!

scgustin

I guess low expectations can be good sometimes. This was an amazing show... and with some tweaking (maybe less actual guest photos), this could turn out to be one of the best things Disney has put together in a long time. The response to the show has been overwhelmingly positive... many people saying it was the best thing they've seen at Disney World in a long time.

With the technology they have, I know they can develop more visual effects to project on the castle in the future.

This show will only get better... and if you ask me, it's pretty darn awesome already.

hpyhnt 1000

I had my doubts, but my goodness, that was a pretty cool show! I must say, kudos to Disney on this one. While the pictures themselves seem a bit out of place, the presentation as a whole definitely exceeded my expectations.

JustInTime

This blew me away. I figured it would be some dinky projections but this honesty brought tears to my eyes! REAL tears! KUDOS Disney!!!

SoupBone

This blew me away. I figured it would be some dinky projections but this honesty brought tears to my eyes! REAL tears! KUDOS Disney!!!

Agreed! I am honestly one of the most emotionless people you would ever meet, not because I'm a jerk or anything, but I just don't have it. I was watching the video and my wife walked in and said "are you crying?!?!", and of course my response is "NO! Not at all!".

Then we talked about how it's crazy that only Disney can crack whatever shell it is I have that keeps me from getting emotional.

People that are complaining about the random pics need to remember that Disney is not about us an individuals, but as a whole. We make the place as a unified entity. I got emotional seeing other people's kids because you can see pure delight in the people's eyes who were on there. There aren't many pure things left in this world, but seeing their sincere childlike happiness, combined with an awesome Imagineering job, broke me. Congrats Disney, you got to me!

Ok enough sappy stuff, that was awesome! :sohappy:

darthspielberg

Simply amazing. I've seen some of that type of projection before, but never dreamed it could be used on the castle so effectively.

Well done, Disney.

Cmdr_Crimson

Now that they have shown more images as to what the projection will do on the castle. It looks pretty good compared to the test run a few months back. And I'll get to see it first hand since I'll be arriving today.

jrh1985

To anyone going to MK today and/or tonight, see if they keep the finale with Walt and the pyro. I would think\hope they would. I just hope that finale wasn’t just for the media last night.

WDWFigment

I will readily admit that I was skeptical of this idea when I first heard of it, but the photos alone look awesome. I will hold off watching the video so I can see the show for the first time in person, but it looks pretty cool!

DisneyJunkie

I'm all for Disney trying different things......but honesty, I'm not at all impressed with this. Projections of your photos on the castle? Whoop-dee-doo....

I see nothing impressive in those photos.

I know my family would love to see ourselves on the castle...I mean, how much better can it get? Can't wait to see this in 4 days!!

yeah, except if you stand there for 20 minutes, with your family all excited to see themselves...and it doesn't happen. Can't wait to see disappointed kids (and adults) over that.

Sorry, just being realistic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom