The League of Dreamers - An Imagineering Contest

MaterA113

A polite note to everyone, so TrevorA doesnt have to say it over and over again...

PLEASE DO NOT WORK ON YOUR CASTLES JUST YET!

MaterA113

Because! We have our reasons, athe way the game is layed out the Castle is not needed at this time. It will be coming up in the future... We want you all to focus on the CORE of the land, not jsut teh castle... As the castle is the core of the park...

We have to have twists and turns somehow without revealing everything... If we did this would be as exciting as a white wall!

TrevorA

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
OKay, so some of you have already begun to work on the secret project; we don't blame you, it's pretty crucial to the land. At any rate, you are now officially allowed to work on your secret project, which is....your park icon! So, for those you who have been itching to get working on it, you can.

Remember folks, Fantasyland: Part 1 is due on Wednesday. All you need to have presented to the Board of Directors is your icon and your "it's a small world" attraction. You do need to have it all presented by the end of Fantasyland: Part 2, though, so it wouldn't hurt to get some of them out of the way this week.

Good luck, Dreamers.

---TrevorA

TrevorA

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
universalmickey, I'll put you on the waiting list; we've had a number of dropouts so far, so you may very well get some time.

---TrevorA

TrevorA

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Tahu and Spike-in-Berlin, you are both on the list.

Actually, if one more person signs up on the waiting list, we would have another full team.

---TrevorA

ValentineMouse

Hey, this is MouseketeerCole - I'm having to use my old account because it's not letting me post messages without a moderator checking them first for some reason =S... no idea why its never needed it before.

Anyway, haha - I'd love to join in if there's a new team starting.

Oh ... and two messages from my MouseketeerCole account may pop up at time saying "Raises hand" lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom