The "Hurry up and reopen the Adventurers Club Thread" per Lee's request.

Disney_Freak429

I'll sell you mine for 1,000,000 dollars:drevil:...

(Sorry, just looking for an excuse to use the Dr. Evil smilie! And HECK NO AM I GIVING UP MY PIN!! I had to dance my butt off for that one!)

I don't blame you I would have danced my butt off but they never picked me. I think its because I didn't look bored & uninterested or drunk :lol:

Lee

Adventurer
My pin is MINE!
MEMBER it says!
It will be pried from my cold, dead hands, along with my Kungaloosh watch, club t-shirt, and Atlantis Bar and Grill napkin and matches!

Captain Hank

Well, just finished writing my letters while sipping a home-made Babylonia's Brew in my Babylonia cup (appropriate, eh?). For the sake of readability, they're typed, but I hope the sentiment overrides the non-handwrittenness (is that a word? it should be) of them. I'll be sending them out tomorrow.

Hathaway Browne

I'm sorry if its been discussed to death already, but I've just had an idea.. if there is space available, wouldn't Boardwalk be an ideal location for the Club?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'm sorry if its been discussed to death already, but I've just had an idea.. if there is space available, wouldn't Boardwalk be an ideal location for the Club?
Yes an no. I like the idea of AC at AKL. It simply fits with the theme of AKL much better. At the Boardwalk it would simply be a club like it was at PI. Granted I'll take it wherever they put it. For all I care they could put the thing at one of the All Stars.:lol:

Hathaway Browne

Yes an no. I like the idea of AC at AKL. It simply fits with the theme of AKL much better. At the Boardwalk it would simply be a club like it was at PI. Granted I'll take it wherever they put it. For all I care they could put the thing at one of the All Stars.:lol:
All-Stars?:drevil:
I guess DAKL would be preferred, but I was thinking Boardwalk does at least have that "late night entertainment" thing going for it.

Rosso11

I would just put it in the Atlantic Dance Hall at the Boardwalk. It would be perfect right across from Jellyrolls, the only other place worth going to at night while on property.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
All-Stars?:drevil:
I guess DAKL would be preferred, but I was thinking Boardwalk does at least have that "late night entertainment" thing going for it.
Very true. I have often referred to the Boardwalk as "PI lite" Now all they need is a good way to get there from other Disney resorts.

Hathaway Browne

Very true. I have often referred to the Boardwalk as "PI lite" Now all they need is a good way to get there from other Disney resorts.
*cough* monorail *cough* :p I can dream can't I? ;)

Although having said that, an Adventurers Club Water Taxi could be a nice "pre-show" if you're coming in that way.

As for Boardwalk in general, I don't know why they don't make it "PI Lite" as you describe it. That way they get best of both worlds - retail space on the old PI, any revenue from the relocated PI clubs and potential overspill into the existing Boardwalk properties.

TOCPE82

The club pretty much needs to stay at PI if they want to keep the drop-by, casual guests coming due to transportation issues.

I can see it working at epcot or one of the epcot resorts, but that involves building a new club ($$$), when our club is already at DTD, they just need to unlock the doors. At this point reopening the club is almost a turnkey operation. Most (sadly, not all) of the CMs are still employed by the mouse.

WDWMUPPET

Great find!
Can someone help me out? I can't seem to find it on itunes. I searched the name of the podcast but cannot find the video?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Great find!
Can someone help me out? I can't seem to find it on itunes. I searched the name of the podcast but cannot find the video?
When you search under podcasts "a window to the magic videocast" will come up in the results. Click on subscribe and the video that starts downloading is the final hoopla.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom