The Huggle Party

Computer Magic

Snow huggles everyone and a special huggle to the bulldozer driver

Finally dug out of 24 inches of snow and not counting snow drifts from 40MPH wind.

I even had to clear a circle path in the dog run so the dog can (well you know). He loved it started running around the path like the Indy 500 race.

Notice the poor guy across the street was trying to dig himself out with a shovel. So decided to start the old snow blower and assist.

While doing that this thing came along to remove snow from the cul-de-sac. Removed his snow and another persons drive. There are still good people in this world :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Computer Magic said:
Snow huggles everyone and a special huggle to the bulldozer driver

Finally dug out of 24 inches of snow and not counting snow drifts from 40MPH wind.

I even had to clear a circle path in the dog run so the dog can (well you know). He loved it started running around the path like the Indy 500 race.

Notice the poor guy across the street was trying to dig himself out with a shovel. So decided to start the old snow blower and assist.

While doing that this thing came along to remove snow from the cul-de-sac. Removed his snow and another persons drive. There are still good people in this world :sohappy:

Obviously not in my neighborhood :lol:

I'm at my parent's house because and they live in a cul-de-sac. Bulldozers, plows, etc. have come down...and driven right past dad and I :lol: .

(It's ok, because the super-duper 12hp snowblower does a great job of blowing it right back at them!) (Seriously, it's like moving snow drifts from one spot to another :lol: )

tigsmom

*HUGGLES* to all. Our snow plow guy (also our plumbing/heating guy and all around best friend) hasn't been by yet. He just called, hes stuck at the scene of a rollover (he & the DH are vols) and it seems the brakes on one of the trucks have frozen. The DH took the AWD van on over to see if he could help.

Special Huggles to all who have helped shovel & plow. :kiss:
And please, don't forget to check on your neighbors.

figmentmom

tigsmom said:

And that's ONE good thing about living here...we have, truly, the best neighbors in the world. Everyone looks out for everyone else - and not just when it snows, either. :)

barnum42

Here's another example of the dumb a$$ laws in my country - when my folks ran a pub they were warned not to clear the snow away from the pavement (sidewalk) as that meant they were not liable if anyone slipped and fell. However if they left the snow and ice in place they were not liable. So to prevent a potential law suit they had to leave the snow in place :confused:

Disnut

Not to make anyone jeolous but it is a warm a dry 49 degrees here in San Antonio. But I feel cold. Hope ya'll stay warm. Have some hot choc. for me. Sending warm huggles to everyone.

MouseMadness

tigsmom said:

My old neighbor used to come down my sidewalks with the snowblower. Now he's gone and I'm just left with my shovel and back to do the work. :( I'm still not sure what I'll find when we get back to Detroit, but I am counting on having to do a lot of work tomorrow!

WDWFREAK53

MouseMadness said:
My old neighbor used to come down my sidewalks with the snowblower. Now he's gone and I'm just left with my shovel and back to do the work. :( I'm still not sure what I'll find when we get back to Detroit, but I am counting on having to do a lot of work tomorrow!

For the simple fee of a plane ticket and a cup of hot cocoa...I'll do it for you :D

WDWFREAK53

Both valid points...

1. Logan was shut down today...I expect them to be up and running tomorrow.
2. You said you had a shovel didn't you???

Computer Magic

barnum42 said:
Here's another example of the dumb a$$ laws in my country - when my folks ran a pub they were warned not to clear the snow away from the pavement (sidewalk) as that meant they were not liable if anyone slipped and fell. However if they left the snow and ice in place they were not liable. So to prevent a potential law suit they had to leave the snow in place :confused:

I have heard that can happen in Americia also, the lawsuit capital of the world. Growing up I was told don't shovel sidewalks as then you are not liable if someone falls. *shugs*

tigsmom

Computer Magic said:
I have heard that can happen in Americia also, the lawsuit capital of the world. Growing up I was told don't shovel sidewalks as then you are not liable if someone falls. *shugs*

If you don't shovel the walks here in town you get a fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom