The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
As I said in a pm, I'm in! Looking forward to having another blast at imagineering in my copious free time... On a side note, Ravenclaw for the win! I was sorted there, and I have Ravenclaw merchandise ranging from scarves to coasters! (Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease)
@MonorailRed is the Sorting Hat - I think she takes requests into consideration!:D:p

Welcome - glad you're on board, for anyone that doesn't know, MC is a great artist, you should see some of his stuff in The Creator Games, like this
fKcyd15l.jpg

So basically - now we all have to step up our games!:p:eek::D

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
A few announcements!

1 - I thought this game wouldn't have twists:eek::p - but this is a noble twist!

Being one of the more experienced competition members on the forums and with all the excitement from new players in this team competition, @IDInstitute , who was formally a judge, is going to play in The House Cup to help out not only from a creative standpoint, but also to guide and assist the new members!:)

I think he deserves a virtual round of applause for this...because it's really appreciated! Winner of The Sole Imagineer Season 1, host of The Creator Games, and an all around great competitor, this cast just got even better! So thank you again, IDI!:D

2 - With IDI entering the competition, that brings our cast total to 27 players! While I'd love to take everyone, I do want to respect the team dynamics and 7 on a team (with some feedback from others) seems like a solid number for brainstorming, activity, etc. So with that said, there is 1 more spot left on the roster for anyone who would like to join! And if we have overflow, I'm more than willing to have an alternates list who can fill in if someone ever decides they need a break.

3 - Last announcement, which kinda already was an announcement above - but pleased to welcome @Voxel /Scarfy as another judge and character for this competition!:p

That's all for now! Keep posting your challenge ideas in the Discussion Thread! And later today I'll announce some more of the schedule going forward!:) Thanks!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
With @disneydf joining us at Hogwarts - we have reached 28 players for The House Cup!

If there are any other people who are still interested, we can start an alternates list and/or you can pick a Harry Potter character you'd like to be during the game, and you can pop in and out of the threads as that character:D

Stay tuned later (when I get back from class;)) where we will announce the schedule going forward! Thanks to everyone for making this possible, you're all great!:happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom