The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition

Sam Magic

@MonorailRed
I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine:
aloha-isle-gallery04.jpg

All I request in return for this wonderful Dole Whip's is to be put in Slytherine.

MonorailRed

Applebees
@MonorailRed
I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine:
aloha-isle-gallery04.jpg

All I request in return for this wonderful Dole Whip's is to be put in Slytherine.

Waiit..did someone say.. Tonga toast? @MonorailRed I'm sure you would enjoy that..a gryffendor would enjoy that too..did I mention I like tonga toast?;):p:D

Disney food bribes are the best bribes ;)

521bbc2b697ab049c8007c05._w.540_s.fit_.jpg

If anyone wants to add any other food or drink bribes I will easily take anything but the Beverly at Epcot :D:p

tumblr_norb45mb4x1rjapcjo1_500.gif

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Just a brief moment - thank you to all who have voted so far! Actually the sooner we all vote, the sooner we can get to the challenge!

Though, perhaps it's just my sleep deprived state...but I saw that there were (as of now) 88 total votes for the main challenges and 147 total votes for the mini-challenges.

If each person voted 7 times and 14 times respectively, 88/7=12.57 and 147/14=10.5:confused:

So either someone didn't vote in full or we have half a person running around in this comp:p

disneydf

I think Scarfy would prefer a different kind of bribe.
Just a brief moment - thank you to all who have voted so far! Actually the sooner we all vote, the sooner we can get to the challenge!

Though, perhaps it's just my sleep deprived state...but I saw that there were (as of now) 88 total votes for the main challenges and 147 total votes for the mini-challenges.

If each person voted 7 times and 14 times respectively, 88/7=12.57 and 147/14=10.5:confused:

So either someone didn't vote in full or we have half a person running around in this comp:p

I voted as tribute!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
@spacemt354
I think you guys may need to do multiple rounds for the challenges, there were so many options to begin with. BTW I voted.
Thank you!

Looks like a few options are pulling away...if there's a tie we'll take all the options that are tied, and just have some extras in the Vault. Which will also help if we get to the final round, at least they'll have options to choose from for the finale. :D

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Hey guys and girls, well I know I'm not participating in the House Cup competition, but this is a recommendation for the Dumbledores of the thread. Do you think you can make a challenge based on Motiongate Dubai, possibly as the final challenge? Motiongate Dubai looks like a major step upwards in the theme park industry, and I thought that this would make for a perfect challenge for the houses. And if you reject this idea, I will respect that, as I am not one of the Dumbledores of this thread, nor am I participating in the challenge itself.

I've seen this too, and I was amazed at the budget and scope of this new park. How come everything's better in Dubai? :confused::greedy:

I'm curious to see what they do with the Ghostbusters ride.. Will it be based on the old ones and the *cough* reboot *cough* :hungover:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom