The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition
HouseCup_zpskvhdsoke.png

Welcome everyone to The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition! A one of a kind event on the wdwmagic Imagineer forum.

Here you will find an appendix to the competition, with all the teams, standings, and rules listed below. We hope you have a great time at Hogwarts!

Gringotts Bank of Challenges
4svscaag.jpg

The Houses
house-crests1.jpg

Ravenclaw
tcool123, Disney Dad 3000, MCParradox, Poe Dameron, DSquared, DlpPhantom, David2319, Ranky64, TheOriginalTiki, DuckTalesWooHoo1987, GMR710, Angels and Disney's, fox_198

Slytherin
Basketbuddy101, captainmoch, ctxak98, mimitchi33, michmousefan, JokersWild, IAmNotAHufflepuff, GrumpyFan, OwlSong74, Sam4D23, Bacon, ToInfinityAndBeyond, AdventurerEllie, orlando678-

Hufflepuff
FigmentPigments, OvertheHorizon, kmbmw777, mickeyfan5534, RMichael21, IDInstitute, KingOfEpicocity, Crazydisneyfanluke, Flippin'Flounder, The90sKid, SimulatedIntelligentRobot, BNImagineer

Gryffindor
spacemt354, Tony the Tigger, Fox&Hound, Brer Panther, disneydf, Mattyice16, deere839, Adam Snider, GrandCanyonConcourse, DarthMileZ

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
This is going to be so much fun!
200.gif

Also, I must have missed this, is there going to be an individual winner, or will a whole team win? Also, I'm assuming this'll be the first no-elimination competition since WEDCAR (and I guess now the One Sentence Contest)? ;)
Just scratching the surface with this post, my friend! I haven't revealed that yet:p

More details will be released as we head towards the end of April. This is to build the anticipation!:)

You'll find out soon ;) (oh..see now I get to use the wink face on you!:p:D)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
It's too bad I think Harry Potter is a waste of time :( oh well, if we got a good competition topic I'll do it.
If it's any consolation, I have never watched a single episode of Survivor and had no interest in it, though I'm having a blast playing The Sole Imagineer!

So the theme isn't what makes it great. It adds a new flavor and approach, but ultimately the contestants and dedication are what makes competitions in the imagineer forum great! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom