The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I might be interested...
We'd love to have you if you can! Thank you!:D

And what I'll do, for the people who have showed interest or said they're interested, I'm going to make the discussion thread to talk about the challenges momentarily, and I'll tag you all in the discussion thread along with the competitors so you can see what type of challenges we're all creating!:happy:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Seems like fun, and I have a few new tricks up my sleeve this time around ;)
When do we start?
That's fantastic! So glad, welcome!:D

Technically I guess you can say the competition starts right now designing the challenges if you want to help with that here

But I want to ensure that @RMichael21 's The Sole Imagineer Season 2 conclusion gets its time in the sun, so challenge wise the competition won't start until The Sole Imagineer has finished, the week of April 18th!

Basketbuddy101

That's fantastic! So glad, welcome!:D

Technically I guess you can say the competition starts right now designing the challenges if you want to help with that here

But I want to ensure that @RMichael21 's The Sole Imagineer Season 2 conclusion gets its time in the sun, so challenge wise the competition won't start until The Sole Imagineer has finished, the week of April 18th!
Sounds good. Just let me know.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Also forgot to mention on the podcast - the rotating 3rd judge!

For each of the 7 rounds there will be a different guest judge (aside from the main judges of @MonorailRed and @IDInstitute )

This is not only to get more people involved with the competition, but to ensure that the judges are never tied on a winner decision.

Happy to announce the first two guest judges we have are @MANEATINGWREATH and @Tip Top Club - thank you so much!:D

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom