The Hidden Disney thread

WDWspider

Original Poster
You guys are really using your Cranium. I only Command one thing.... try to make your posts relate to the one preceding it, so that it's not just individual posts but rather a real conversation with Disney hidden in it. Just some Food for thought. With that being said, sillyspook13 your story was very creative and really Rocks!

:D

The_CEO

Yeah mine was alittle off wasnt it? Let me make it up to you and take you to Space in my rocket.. You can maybe see a Mountain or two.

WDWspider

Original Poster
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Yeah mine was alittle off wasnt it? Let me make it up to you and take you to Space in my rocket.. You can maybe see a Mountain or two.

:lol:

Everyone has a Laughing Place

:lol:

ACE

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
My laughing place...SOUNDS DANGEROUS!!! (stay away :lol: )

This is not a TEST and I'm trying to stay on TRACK. But how in the WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS can I have a conversation with a post like that. Should I just sing a SONG OF woe. THE truth is that this conversation is going SOUTH real fast. Well I gotta get my ZIP-A-DEE-DO-DA outta here.

:wave: ACE

WDWspider

Original Poster
Originally posted by acellis_99
This is not a TEST and I'm trying to stay on TRACK. But how in the WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS can I have a conversation with a post like that. Should I just sing a SONG OF woe. THE truth is that this conversation is going SOUTH real fast. Well I gotta get my ZIP-A-DEE-DO-DA outta here.

An attempt can be taken with A spoonful of sugar.:lol: As long as you try is all. :lol:

The_CEO

Ok guys dont tie yourselves into a Tower. Act Of a civil manner. Terror is the real enemy. Not Immaturalism :lol: :)

WDWspider

Original Poster
Immaturalism :lol: :)

Oh my, is that a word? What kind of Mickey Mouse world do you live in, we should create a new club just for you to be a member.:animwink:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Maelstromsok
CeO looks liek he juts saw a trlol on MAelStroM

speaking of trolls... HEY! You're back

ACE

My world is filled full of Illuminations .

Speaking of Epcot, I can't wait for Mission Space to open. I was watching the COUNTDOWN but it's been stopped, so now I don't know what TO do. I'm just hoping my post doesn't lead to the EXTINCTION of this thread. A problem that really BUGS me is when I'm taken the wrong way, but hey that happens in LIFE.

WDWspider

Original Poster
Speaking of Epcot, I can't wait for Mission Space to open. I was watching the COUNTDOWN but it's been stopped, so now I don't know what TO do. I'm just hoping my post doesn't lead to the EXTINCTION of this thread. A problem that really BUGS me is when I'm taken the wrong way, but hey that happens in LIFE.

Well, at least you aren't a bug, cause hey...

It's tough to be a Bug!

who didn't see that one coming. lol

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Now, Now, We shouldn't call each other names. Someone might report you. :D

Not to mention the thread drift.

1) It's chit chat, so thread drifts are irrelevant

2) He was banned before, and is a troll

3) He is an assclown

ACE

Originally posted by Fievel
1) It's chit chat, so thread drifts are irrelevant

2) He was banned before, and is a troll

3) He is an assclown

1) All I know is that you love to report people for doing what you're doing. (Name calling)

2) You're not the moderator on this thread or any others as far as I can tell, so it's not your problem.

3) Makes me wonder who the assclown is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom