The Hidden Disney thread

WDWFREAK53

Well...Whip it good...Speaking of Whips...didn't INDIANA JONES use a Whip in his EPIC journeys? His STUNTs were SPECTACULAR!

WDWspider

Original Poster
Originally posted by Kicker
I think this thread idea is dumb. oh well....

Not really, I just wanted to use that:D

Oh yeah, well Anytime Stephanie McMahon is on the TitanTRON I think WWE is Dumb.

Glad to see you Kicker, I hope you do like the thread, it seems to be my first multi-popular thread. It's about time really, cause I'm not like the Rookie around here anymore.

Well, I've had my Fun and now it's time to stop trying to be Fancy, but at least all this Disney Fun is Free*.

*minus Internet service provider and long distance costs that may apply
:lol:

WDWspider

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Well...Whip it good...Speaking of Whips...didn't INDIANA JONES use a Whip in his EPIC journeys? His STUNTs were SPECTACULAR!

Oh... the apprentice is now the master. Very well played. Your like in a Whole New World with this thread.

*thread drift via kicker inspiration*

O Honey, what's for dinner? Liver !?! Yuck! and we're having company?:cry:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
Oh... the apprentice is now the master. Very well played. Your like in a Whole New World with this thread.

*thread drift via kicker inspiration*

O Honey, what's for dinner? Liver !?! Yuck! and we're having company?:cry:
A whole new world??? If I was in a new world...I would want that world to be WALT DISNEY WORLD

WDWspider

Original Poster
A whole new world??? If I was in a new world...I would want that world to be WALT DISNEY WORLD

Hmmm if the whole world was Walt Disney World then where would you go to for vacations... Portabello Road or maybe Under the Sea?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
Hmmm if the whole world was Walt Disney World then where would you go to for vacations... Portabello Road or maybe Under the Sea?

Wow...it's quiet in here...is there an ECHO? Under the Sea definitely...because the seaweed is always greener...in somebody else's LAKE

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
This morning some guy out on the lake said he saw a FLYING FISH.

JUMPING JELLYFISH...are you serious??? I think I saw a FLYING FISH while I was in Hawaii...ya know...out on the BEACHES...AND eating ice CREAM

ACE

JUMPING JELLYFISH...are you serious??? I think I saw a FLYING FISH while I was in Hawaii...ya know...out on the BEACHES...AND eating ice CREAM

I hear the best fishing is at THE CORAL REEF. I don't care for fishing too much myself. THE truth is I'm not too GREAT at it. I'ld rather watch a good MOVIE or go for a RIDE in the country. THE movies I like best are SCI-FI movies. I remember going to see them at the DRIVE-IN when I was a kid. Of course there aren't any drive-ins anymore so I just have to go to the THEATER. Oh well I seem to be going in a CIRCLE, so I should call it a night. OF course I'll have to check the other threads before crashing. I have such an exciting LIFE.

:wave: ACE

GenerationX

I hear the best fishing is at THE CORAL REEF.
Speaking of fishing, I hear some Contemporary Polynesian fishermen will occasionally catch a Swan or a Dolphin in their nets. Of course, the All-Star fishermen (as you might see on a Boardwalk in Old Key West or on a Caribbean Beach) - in Grand Floridian tradition - wouldn't allow such things to happen. Because if they did, we might see a member of the Animal Kingdom Lodge a complaint.

The_CEO

Everytimee I go fishing we find some sort of Discovery.... But when we head back to port... We end up wrecking and staying on a deserted Island :(:(

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by GenerationX
Speaking of fishing, I hear some Contemporary Polynesian fisherman will occasionally catch a Swan or a Dolphin in their nets. Of course, the All-Star fisherman (as you might see on a Boardwalk in Old Key West or on a Caribbean Beach) - in Grand Floridian tradition - wouldn't allow such things to happen. Because if they did, we might see a member of the Animal Kingdom Lodge a complaint.

I would like to give props to GenerationX on this one...FANTASMIC job! :lol:

Legacy

GenerationX... Everyone in my opinion needs to take a hint from you and have combos of references within their post. I though, prefer subliminal messages. Some person will be able to figure my statement out.

Yellow Shoes

Please don't TOY with me. Tell me a STORY I can understand. Don't take me on a pointless JOURNEY INTO the depths of YOUR psychotic IMAGINATION.

WDWFREAK53

ONCE UPON a time...a TOY STORE opened up in a world full of fun and FANTASY...in a LAND of LIBERTY. In the middle of the town SQUARE, a DUMBO of a person...named BAMBI, ran though the CRYSTAL PALACE wearing nothing but a MAGIC CARPET :lol:

WDWspider

Original Poster
ONCE UPON a time...a TOY STORE opened up in a world full of fun and FANTASY...in a LAND of LIBERTY. In the middle of the town SQUARE, a DUMBO of a person...named BAMBI, ran though the CRYSTAL PALACE wearing nothing but a MAGIC CARPET :lol:

That's just Plane Crazy.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom