The Hidden Disney thread

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
Hmm... I don't know.. does anyone know who Ang is?

And I'm sorry if you had an Alien Encounter but maybe you should just have had them FedEx you to Space Mountain.

(yeah I know that one was lame..)

I saw a bumblebee and he BUZZed in my ear...so, I turned on the LIGHT...and the power was on the fritz so it took what seemed to be a YEAR for it to go on...so, I sat on my SPACE on the couch and watched rescue RANGERs...and read my SPIN magazine...

Lhriangel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I saw a bumblebee and he BUZZed in my ear...so, I turned on the LIGHT...and the power was on the fritz so it took what seemed to be a YEAR for it to go on...so, I sat on my SPACE on the couch and watched rescue RANGERs...and read my SPIN magazine...

*applauds Freak* I was trying to do that one but I gave up after I started getting a headache due to making my brain work too hard LOL.

Hmm.. *thinks*...

I think I need to go on a road trip.. I need to go across AMERICAN and have a few ADVENTUREs...

jrashadb

*applauds Freak* I was trying to do that one but I gave up after I started getting a headache due to making my brain work too hard LOL.

Hmm.. *thinks*...

I think I need to go on a road trip.. I need to go across AMERICAN and have a few ADVENTUREs...

Well, if you did that, I'm sure you'd be Making Memories ...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
Well, if you did that, I'm sure you'd be Making Memories ...

Speaking of making memories...I went to a concert... it was a ROCK AND ROLL concert...I bought a COASTER (ya know...for my cup)...and the concert was actually STARRING AEROSMITH

Lhriangel

I was looking for something to do for Halloween and I ran across a TOWER full OF TERROR.... Ghosts everywhere... (yeah I know lame)

WDWFREAK53

I was looking for something to do for Halloween and I ran across a TOWER full OF TERROR.... Ghosts everywhere... (yeah I know lame)

Speaking of Halloween...I believe Casper lives in the HAUNTED MANSION near my house...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
Fantasmic!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CLONE!!! (now that was scary)

Guess what I'm doing TOMORROW...I'm going to the LAND...via the Walt Disney World TRANSIT....and then I'm going to the Sport's AUTHORITY store. (ok...a bit of a stretch...but it works)

:lol:

dizneykev

We sure seem to be putting this thread to the TEST, I think it's pretty impressive that it has lasted this long, if you consider Spidey's TRACK record on other threads.

Sorry Spidey, had to make a STRETCHING reach to make ROOM for others to get into the act. Sorry, I just couldn't stop myself, with all the carousels, and motion, it feels like I am in the middle of a MAELSTROM.

OK, I'll stop now, I'll let someone else have a try. I'm sure someone from my neck of the woods will contribute, or even someone I know, after all, IT"S A SMALL WORLD AFTERALL.

Dizneykev

WDWspider

Original Poster
Originally posted by dizneykev
We sure seem to be putting this thread to the TEST, I think it's pretty impressive that it has lasted this long, if you consider Spidey's TRACK record on other threads.

:lol: Your post Sounds Dangerous but in fact it's quite funny.

I was also thinking about my past thread Innoventions not making it very far as well.

This one seems to be on a Dreamflight to becoming my first widely popular thread.

:cool:

ACE

I just got home from work and boy it's a JUNGLE out there. I need a vacation. I thought about going on a CRUISE but with my luck, the ship would be hijacked by PIRATES. That would OF course just ruin my trip to THE CARIBBEAN.

So maybe I'll just go to my son's football game instead. (Really)

:wave: ACE

Lhriangel

Originally posted by acellis_99
I just got home from work and boy it's a JUNGLE out there. I need a vacation. I thought about going on a CRUISE but with my luck, the ship would be hijacked by PIRATES. That would OF course just ruin my trip to THE CARIBBEAN.

So maybe I'll just go to my son's football game instead. (Really)

:wave: ACE

I'm getting hungry maybe I'll make pasta with ALFREDO('s) sause .... (yeah that was bad)

WDWspider

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
:lol: Your post Sounds Dangerous but in fact it's quite funny.

I was also thinking about my past thread Innoventions not making it very far as well.

This one seems to be on a Dreamflight to becoming my first widely popular thread.

:cool:

I looked through all my old threads thinking it would be the Nightmare of unfruitful posts we just discussed. But luckily most of my threads were not designed to be long term. I did bring back up the ones I thought still have potential to go furthur along with this one and the WDW Hang Man game. Maybe before Christmas I will finally have a winning thread topic.:lookaroun :p

jrashadb

I'm getting hungry maybe I'll make pasta with ALFREDO('s) sause .... (yeah that was bad)

hm... yeah, I'm hungry too.
Reminds me of the time one Thanksgiving when I was late getting home to visit my folks... Thankfully, they live on Main Street so it wasn't too hard to find them. Unfortunately, there was a bit of an Electrical storm. But, I made it thourgh OK. I even got home in time to catch the last part of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

:p

As Baroque Hoedown plays inthe background...

Stellajack

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Speaking of making memories...I went to a concert... it was a ROCK AND ROLL concert...I bought a COASTER (ya know...for my cup)...and the concert was actually STARRING AEROSMITH

Why don't you bring your COASTER over for a cuppa and BE OUR GUEST? I think we even have A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
hm... yeah, I'm hungry too.
Reminds me of the time one Thanksgiving when I was late getting home to visit my folks... Thankfully, they live on Main Street so it wasn't too hard to find them. Unfortunately, there was a bit of an Electrical storm. But, I made it thourgh OK. I even got home in time to catch the last part of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

:p

As Baroque Hoedown plays inthe background...

On Thanksgiving...did you happen to have TURKEY LEGs?

sillyspook13

Last Halloween was grim. My friends were grinning as I entered the haunted house on a dare. Of course I don't believe in ghosts! But there were some creepy sounds that come from the attic....... I had to get out of that house! I didn't stop to catch my breath until I made it off the property. I don't socialize with those "friends" anymore.

The_CEO

I had aTest today in math.. OMG was it hard.. I came home and wrote some a Track for me new hit CD coming out.
It flooded today and coming in to the APTS. My mom's car made a Splash and we knew it was bad when our garage was flooded.. I called my dad on the Mountain in NC to ask for some advice.. He didnt have anything to say :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom