The Hidden Disney thread

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by acellis_99
1) All I know is that you love to report people for doing what you're doing. (Name calling)

2) You're not the moderator on this thread or any others as far as I can tell, so it's not your problem.

3) Makes me wonder who the assclown is.

:wave: ACE

Man...maybe if you realize that guys like him only come on here to stir the pot, you'd realize that the comment was tongue in cheek, because most people recognized him instantly, and the comment was therefore, somewhat different that the blatant slander and defamation of character you are representing.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
1) All I know is that you love to report people for doing what you're doing. (Name calling)

2) You're not the moderator on this thread or any others as far as I can tell, so it's not your problem.

3) Makes me wonder who the assclown is.

1-acellis, you've been here long enough to know that maesltrom is one... he's earned his title

2-he helps run this site, in that he plunks down $60 annually to keep it online. Being that, it makes him a partner in the site, so that makes this his problem.

3-maelstromrocks, epcotisgood, and maelstromsok... all 3 names attached to the same person

ACE

Originally posted by Fievel
Man...maybe if you realize that guys like him only come on here to stir the pot, you'd realize that the comment was tongue in cheek, because most people recognized him instantly, and the comment was therefore, somewhat different that the blatant slander and defamation of character you are representing.

I'm only speaking the truth.

ACE

Ace - I sent you a PM. I think this is much more involved than you realize.

I received your PM and would like to apologize for the remarks I made to you. I hope we can start fresh and put our past differences aside.

ACE

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I received your PM and would like to apologize for the remarks I made to you. I hope we can start fresh and put our past differences aside.

ACE

No prob.....I figured we were misunderstanding each other. :)

WDWspider

Original Poster
1) It's chit chat, so thread drifts are irrelevant

2) He was banned before, and is a troll

3) He is an assclown

Well, although I don't mind the circumstances, this particular thread out of the other seemingly 20,000 out there was suppose to be a game where a Disney title or attraction or song is hidden in your message. It's taken huge Leagues into development and I wish we could refrain from the non-linear posts as much as possible under the circumstances unless necessary or just try to work in a title somehow into your assclown comments. :) :animwink: In the Sea of forums there is still no Disney Game forum, so we have no choice but to put threads like this in a Chit Chat Forum. Still I don't mind if you must post a few outside messages, but can we keep them down, or incorporate them into the particular thread like it is meant to be? It's not that hard, and fun to try.:)

WDWspider

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
Well, although I don't mind the circumstances, this particular thread out of the other seemingly 20,000 out there was suppose to be a game where a Disney title or attraction or song is hidden in your message. It's taken huge Leagues into development and I wish we could refrain from the non-linear posts as much as possible under the circumstances unless necessary or just try to work in a title somehow into your assclown comments. :) :animwink: In the Sea of forums there is still no Disney Game forum, so we have no choice but to put threads like this in a Chit Chat Forum. Still I don't mind if you must post a few outside messages, but can we keep them down, or incorporate them into the particular thread like it is meant to be? It's not that hard, and fun to try.:)

BTW... I am glad we are on top of the situation, don't take my post the wrong way. Often we must Journey into the problems at hand with no time for Imagination to be a factor... I realize that.:p

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Has anyone noticed Assclown must close his eyes when picking his new " Alliases" haha... Freak...:fork:

are you calling me an Assclown??? :lol: jk...

ANYWAYS...back to the THREAD AT HAND!!!

Well, last night...I heard a new word...assclown...and realized that it wasn't the word of the day...but the word for the following day...and THEN realized...that it truly was going to be A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW....

WDWspider

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
are you calling me an Assclown??? :lol: jk...

ANYWAYS...back to the THREAD AT HAND!!!

Well, last night...I heard a new word...assclown...and realized that it wasn't the word of the day...but the word for the following day...and THEN realized...that it truly was going to be A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW....

Dumbo!

Hmmm... I wonder if Elephants like Peter Pan Peanut Butter as much as I do. I must Recess from any furthur comments on this subject.

WDWFREAK53

Dumbo!

Hmmm... I wonder if Elephants like Peter Pan Peanut Butter as much as I do. I must Recess from any furthur comments on this subject.

I myself like SKIPPY peanut butter...but how can they turn that cute little alien into a creamy spread? :lol:

Yellow Shoes

I myself like SKIPPY peanut butter...but how can they turn that cute little alien into a creamy spread?

eeeeeeeeeooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwww
But I am also ROTL--so how sick is that??

Just THE other day I was MAKING a sandwich OF peanut butter for ME and my son. Peanut butter is his favorite, but I don't like what happens in his BODY when he eats it. It is as if his stomach and intestines are having WARS with each other.

ACE

Originally posted by mktiggerman
1-acellis, you've been here long enough to know that maesltrom is one... he's earned his title

2-he helps run this site, in that he plunks down $60 annually to keep it online. Being that, it makes him a partner in the site, so that makes this his problem.

3-maelstromrocks, epcotisgood, and maelstromsok... all 3 names attached to the same person

2-Let's try and stay away from the paying verses non-paying MONSTERS. I don't believe it's worth the INC. As far as I know, this is Steve's site and he doesn't have any PARTNERS. Sorry it took so long to reply, but I was SLEEPING. But anyway I don't want this to get out of hand, it's already a BEAUTY, so I guess I'll go for now.

WDWspider

Original Poster
2-Let's try and stay away from the paying verses non-paying MONSTERS. I don't believe it's worth the INC. As far as I know, this is Steve's site and he doesn't have any PARTNERS. Sorry it took so long to reply, but I was SLEEPING. But anyway I don't want this to get out of hand, it's already a BEAUTY, so I guess I'll go for now.

I think Maelstrom we are fine in what Aladdin took place here. I just Vault Disney didn't want us to loose our Fox & the Hound direction too much.

:lol: that was pretty bad... reminds me of that guy from SNL in the day

This thread is really So dear to my heart.

ACE

I think Maelstrom we are fine in what Aladdin took place here. I just Vault Disney didn't want us to loose our Fox & the Hound direction too much.

:lol: that was pretty bad... reminds me of that guy from SNL in the day

This thread is really So dear to my heart.

Pretty bad? Not even a SPOONFUL OF SUGAR could help that one.:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Pretty bad? Not even a SPOONFUL OF SUGAR could help that one.:lol:

A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR is not nearly enough to make the cookies at the MAIN STREET USA BAKE SHOP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom