The Hidden Disney thread

Lhriangel

Everyone says I am a BEAUTY like Belle (although I so don't get why that see) AND yet I have failed to meet THE BEAST I can fall in love with, what's wrong with me? It's not like I'm SLEEPING BEAUTY and live in a CASTLE.

(okay so I used DL attractions.. so sue me my brain is tired today).

:p there I fixed it.

WDWspider

Original Poster
Originally posted by Angelique
Everyone says I act like BELLE AND yet I have failed to meet THE BEAST I can fall in love with, what's wrong with me? It's not like I'm SLEEPING BEAUTY and live in a CASTLE.

(okay so I used DL attractions.. so sue me my brain is tired today).

That is fine, it can be anything Disney from anywhere as long as it's a title, song, or attraction. Never heard of Belle and the Beast though. Each Person Combines Original Titles in there own way. :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Katherine
Have fun FANTAStic time. If I went out tonight I'd go to a karoake night and take the MIC.

I'd take the MIC away from you and make you do the KEYS to the kingdom tour with me :)...although...if I didn't...you might STAR in a major music video... Well, I'm off to TRADER joes

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
Forget that... Let's go fly a kite.

Nah...we'll leave that to MARY POPPINS...Wow...my mom just bought a lot of christmas lights...

ILLUMINATIONS will be lit...all 2000 of them...(I'm going to get a mirror so I can see their REFLECTIONS) OF all of the holidays...christmas is my favorite...because it seems like there is always peace on EARTH

General Grizz

I'm eating dinner at my RIVER behind by house. If anyone wants to chow down, please, bring sandwiches and lemonade. OF course, desserts if you would care for them. Well, the TIME of the lunch will be at 2...I'll be inviting my neighbors.

The_CEO

Living in Florida would be great. Maybe living In The Orlando area. We would just have to make sure there is Land for sale.

WDWspider

Original Poster
Yes, but NC has advantages to live here too.

Occasional Snow...White with a beautiful hazy Aurora from a Winter Sun.

Copper Sunsets on Beaches with great fishing for anything from Flounder to Sharks.

Old Magestic Mountains full of Red, Orange, and Yeller leaves in the Fall. You may spot the occasional Bears as well or Farmer at home on the range.

Yep, often we call our family and say, "Let's get together and Remember the Magic one more time with a nice picnic at the lake or park. It's tough to be a bug at our picnics though. :lol:

So don't knock NC out too quickly. It's a well rounded place to live and Vacation, or have a Celebration.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
Anyone actually remember the TRON Button in BASIC?

:p

Wow...talk about a Blast from the past. I love this Hidden Disney thread. It's not like the rest of the Mickey Mouse threads :lol:

LET me tell a story and open YOUR ears. There was a guy who fell unCONSCIENCE on the tram,he must BE having a bad day to let that happen on YOUR trip since he ended up being a tour GUIDE for practically everyones vacation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom