The happiest SMOKEbration on earth !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erika

WOW. Hey there, Mr DoomBuggy Premium Member, and everyone else who may not know the system: If you see a post that offends you, click on that little red and white triangle, and report it to a moderator. No need to shout. :wave:

CSOM

Erika said:
WOW. Hey there, Mr DoomBuggy Premium Member, and everyone else who may not know the system: If you see a post that offends you, click on that little red and white triangle, and report it to a moderator. No need to shout. :wave:

Or just don't read it... :hammer:

Nut4Disney

Close it or move it to Chit Chat. It did get kind of off topic, and I was probably one of the people who contributed to it. I apoligize.

As for Doombuggy05, don't read it. :brick:

Make sure there are no other threads that you disagree with, as premium members who have been on this board for one month or less get to make all of the decisions on the content of the discussions.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Nut4Disney said:
Make sure there are no other threads that you disagree with, as premium members who have been on this board for one month or less get to make all of the decisions on the content of the discussions.

Really? Wow... I mean... Steve & Eeyore usually dont even respond to my e-mails or PM's (they are busy people) -- But Jeeze... I WISH I had that kinda pull though. :lookaroun

:hammer: :hammer: :lol:

DMC-12

Woody13 said:
I hear smoking is bad for electronic equipment too. I hear some electronic equipment room owners won't even allow smokers on the payroll.

LOL I have heard the same to...lol...

But... I smoke outside when I am at work... Even in the dead of winter... Its nice to actually get up and and get away from the office omce every few hours. :)

DMC-12

Woody13 said:
In reality, there is no such thing as a "considerate" smoker. A person that smokes tobacco stinks!

Smoke gets in their hair, clothes, lungs and anything in which they come in contact. They are just like the cartoon character "Pigpen".

I stink, and I don't like me! :( :cry:

:lol: :p

jmicro59

cowboibabyy said:
If they ban smoking then they should also ban obnoxious mothers with strollers that run over my feet and never even say excuse me.

Yeah, I hate it when that causes a cancerous growth that can kill you. Oh wait it can’t, not even on the same page, Buster. :hammer:

Nut4Disney

DMC-12 said:
Really? Wow... I mean... Steve & Eeyore usually dont even respond to my e-mails or PM's (they are busy people) -- But Jeeze... I WISH I had that kinda pull though. :lookaroun

:hammer: :hammer: :lol:

I hope you caught my sarcasm, I was laying it on pretty thick. :lol:

brich

jmicro59 said:
If you know the outcome don't read the thread. :hammer:
He never said it wasn't entertaining! :D
Plus, can you help me out with your above response? I know the "don't read the thread" is the buzz line these days but I don't get how it should apply to the post you responded to. :veryconfu
Just asking. :D

wannab@dis

brich said:
He never said it wasn't entertaining! :D
Plus, can you help me out with your above response? I know the "don't read the thread" is the buzz line these days but I don't get how it should apply to the post you responded to. :veryconfu
Just asking. :D

Because logical responses to threads are NOT the buzz these days? :lol:

BwanaBob

Woody13 said:
No. You're not a weird smoker. You are addicted to nicotine just like the rest. A pack a week is an addition. You are a drug addict.

In reality, there is no such thing as a "considerate" smoker. A person that smokes tobacco stinks!

Smoke gets in their hair, clothes, lungs and anything in which they come in contact. They are just like the cartoon character "Pigpen". They are happy to be smoky, slovenly misfits and spread their nasty odor without any shame. They often do this out of ignorance. Their own olfactory ability is so severely impaired that they can't smell their own stink! They think they are normal when, in fact, they are rude interlopers on the rest of society.

I have a mental picture of you out in the rain and snow at work smoking a cigarette with your other buddies.
Woody, why do you have to be this way to me?
What did I say or do to ask for you to stereotype me or insult me?

You have never met me in person, and i'm sure for as long as I've 'known' you, you wouldn't care too. I'm sorry you feel this way towards me.

Maybe you aren't the person I thought you were. I'm sorry I ever responded.

BwanaBob

It only bothers me a little.

I stay out of a lot of this 'debate stuff' for just this reason. I know how he's been for a long time. It's the first time he's come out and 'slapped me'.

Say it in a PM. Don't insult on the boards.

I would totally respect the person if they at least had the courtesy to do that.

I can't bite through the stupid screen! GMAB! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom