Rumor The EPCOT Hotel

Sublyme

Any speculation what the bar(s) theming will be in this establishment? Would be great to have additional countries that aren’t in the world showcase, to add on to drinking around the world.

montyz81

Given it’s the entry to Futureworld one would hope futuristic.

If they have to build the damn thing.
I have this bad feeling that this hotel, if done in the or near the entrance plaza, will turn into the Wand and the Hat (Sounds like a good name for a book). Only, this obstruction will not be as easy to move as the Wand and the Hat once in place.
Please God, let cooler heads prevail!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I have this bad feeling that this hotel, if done in the or near the entrance plaza, will turn into the Wand and the Hat (Sounds like a good name for a book). Only, this obstruction will not be as easy to move as the Wand and the Hat once in place.
Please God, let cooler heads prevail!!
There’s always the bus station area. Or imagine. Or explore.

geekza

Given it’s the entry to Futureworld one would hope futuristic.

If they have to build the damn thing.
I honestly don't think they'll be keeping the Future World name for much longer. Do any of the current attractions have anything to do with looking at the possibilities of technology's advancement? I mean, I guess the new Guardians coaster is signaling the future of the parks where random IP will be pasted onto a generic thrill ride. "Dizznee 2025: Magic to the EXTREEEEEEEEEEEM!"

_caleb

BINGO! That is my concern....
Disney-Riviera-Resort_Full_30590.jpg
Is this the new Hampton Inn?

fngoofy

There’s always the bus station area. Or imagine. Or explore.
I would think they'd put it out front and tie it into the monorail station. That way they score another monorail resort. If it is futuristic and not tall I'm good with that. They should add a DHS resort as well.
I never understood why Eisner didn't create park resorts instead of spreading everything out.

HiYa Pal

I would think they'd put it out front and tie it into the monorail station. That way they score another monorail resort. If it is futuristic and not tall I'm good with that. They should add a DHS resort as well.
I never understood why Eisner didn't create park resorts instead of spreading everything out.

LOVE this idea, Disney, I know you're not, but, you should be reading this!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
As I said there’s always the bus stop. Or Imagine. Or Explore.

Phicinfan

As I said there’s always the bus stop. Or Imagine. Or Explore.
@marni1971 Okay that is twice you have stated this exact response - we have known for a while that out front or bus stop was two options....but are you saying here that Imagination pavilion is now on the table as well? Not sure what to make of explore here....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom