The Dawn of a New Era for Disneyland

DanielBB8

I'd be fine with the Galaxy's Edge they built at DL, and then an even larger one at WDW - I guess that could be what ends up happening since there's more room for expansion at WDW.
At WDW, there's no where for them to expand except for a small plot where the Rivers of America would be at since they lifted plans from Disneyland. Then they have to work their way down into Grand Avenue where Muppet Vision and the new pub is at. They didn't reserve space where Toy Story Land is at. They screwed up their designs and limited expansion space. There's absolutely no reason to keep Muppet Vision (few watch) and that new Pizza restaurant (closed most times). They should have just make it all Star Wars up to Star Tours that is orphaned.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
At WDW, there's no where for them to expand except for a small plot where the Rivers of America would be at since they lifted plans from Disneyland. Then they have to work their way down into Grand Avenue where Muppet Vision and the new pub is at. They didn't reserve space where Toy Story Land is at. They screwed up their designs and limited expansion space. There's absolutely no reason to keep Muppet Vision (few watch) and that new Pizza restaurant (closed most times). They should have just make it all Star Wars up to Star Tours that is orphaned.

That part of the berm is no small area. It's large enough for a D Ticket.

Grand Ave. is safe from SWL expansion. They can go East into the parking lot. From there, there's dozens of acres of expansion.

So say Our Insiders.

britain

That part of the berm is no small area. It's large enough for a D Ticket.

Grand Ave. is safe from SWL expansion. They can go East into the parking lot. From there, there's dozens of acres of expansion.

So say Our Insiders.

I predict expansion will come (aside from the hotel) in that berm area using a ride system that's more traditional and less envelope pushing, but not just Hyperspace Mountain. Maybe a Jawa junk coaster? junk spinner? Or a pleasant boat ride deep into some force sensitive part of the fores Eh, that's been done.

socalifornian

I predict expansion will come (aside from the hotel) in that berm area using a ride system that's more traditional and less envelope pushing, but not just Hyperspace Mountain. Maybe a Jawa junk coaster? junk spinner? Or a pleasant boat ride deep into some force sensitive part of the fores Eh, that's been done.
So a force nexus like the Dagobah cave 🤔

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I would have preferred 'the Tony Baxter Edition' instead.

;)

-
0aTeTo3.jpg

TROR

I would have preferred a large showbuilding holding host to numerous attractions all centered around the theme of the American Wild West. Western River Expedition, Mine Train Thru Nature's Wonderland, Geyser Mountain, a stagecoach shooter... the possibilities are endless. #ExpandFrontierland

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I would have preferred a large showbuilding holding host to numerous attractions all centered around the theme of the American Wild West. Western River Expedition, Mine Train Thru Nature's Wonderland, Geyser Mountain, a stagecoach shooter... the possibilities are endless. #ExpandFrontierland
Wow a single show building, that would be massive. You'd see that thing from space....

Figments Friend

Amazing that Baxter wasn't involved in Disneyland's largest expansion at all.... Really indicative of the shift in WDI and the direction the parks are headed.

Not surprising at all for those who are aware of the forces within certain departments that work hard to try to keep it that way.
And have been doing so for the last fifteen years or so before his 'retirement'...
:(

-

zooey

I feel sad for y’all who want to keep loving the things you love but just can’t because it’s changed too much. I guess that’s why they made divorces.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom