The D-Fibulator!

kevlightyear

Ok, first up is AKQJ10. . . .You got 12 right! Great job, almost there.

Next is cutey. . . . You got 5 correct! A valiant effort, good job.

Now for CEO. . . . You got 8 correct! Not quite enough, but still a good score.

Nimmy's turn. . . .You got 12 correct! Another excellent entry. That puts you in a tie for the lead!

Time for jrashadb. . . . . You got 12 correct! Wow, another 12 makes it a three way tie for the lead, now. Great job!

Last for now is LaLG. . . . You got 9 correct! That is half of them, which I consider to be a great score. Good job!

Congrats to everyone on their scores, we are in a three way tie, though--someone needs to break it! I've even double checked the scores, so they should be accurate. Good job everyone!

kevlightyear

Ok guys, we need someone to break this tie! You three in the lead (AKQJ10, jrashadb, and Nimmy) can enter again, or someone else can try their luck and try to knock these guys off from the top spot!

I'm going to end the contest Monday night at 11:00 pm est. If no one has successfully reached 13 by then, then I will have to give the victory to AKQJ10 since he was the first to submit his entry. Does that sound fair to everyone?

kevlightyear

Well it's way past Monday night, sorry about that, I've been busy, so I'm going to end round Six and declare AKQJ10 the winner! Congratulations!

As you know, your prize is to host the next round of competition. You may post when ready! Great job!

AKQJ10

(AKQJ10 humbly takes a bow at the podium, happy to have been given the nod for this round).

However, I am on vacation (on my way to the Polynesian... FINALLY!!), so I don't have the time (or resources with me) to come up with some really good questions and follow the thread closely. So, after all that, I defer to whomever you deem to be my runner-up, as am unable to fill my dutues as Miss America... I mean... umm... wrong thread.... :cool:

Thanks!!!:lol:

kevlightyear

Oh yeah, the answers. . .here they are:

1. True
2. True
3. True
4. False--there are 954 triangular panels
5. False--it was Sophicles
6. True
7. False--July 17, 1955
8. True
9. False--1/10 scale
10. True
11. True
12. False--they were pressure sensitive
13. False--it will fit
14. False--they were originally blue
15. True
16. False--they came to his rescue when his band didn't show at a gig
17. False--there are actually 13 markers
18. Fale--they are earth, water, fire, wind, and sky (if you thought heart was right, nope. . . that's captain planet ;)).

Ok, and sense AKQJ10 won't be able to host, the new winner is SirNim for being the next to post a 12. Congrats to Nimmy! You may host round seven!

Oh, and as for me--I'm off to Disney World as well to take part in the AP Preview for Mission:Space. I'll have pics when I get back!

SirNim

This round will be a bit different! I'm frankly tired, so I only came up with 10 questions. First person to answer 8/10 questions correctly gets to host the next round! Good luck! :)

ROUND SEVEN

1. When the Adventureland Veranda restaurant closed in July 1993, its sponsor was Kikkoman.

2. The third WDW Railroad train station in the MK opened in 1989 in what was then called “Mickey’s Birthdayland”.

3. There are 25 Leave a Legacy sculptures in Epcot’s Main Entrance Plaza.

4. In the former Millennium Village pavilion in Epcot, New Zealand was quoted as giving “The Gift of Hope”.

5. Likewise, Indonesia was quoted as giving “The Gift of Health”.

6. Millennium Village covers 65,000 sq. feet.

7. Empress Lily, which later became Fulton’s Crab House, closed in 1995.

8. At one time, the Discovery River in DAK hosted the “Radio Disney River Cruise”.

9. The current icon of the Disney-MGM Studios is the Earful Tower.

10. Coronado Springs Resort opened on February 1, 1998.

:D

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by SirNim
This round will be a bit different! I'm frankly tired, so I only came up with 10 questions. First person to answer 8/10 questions correctly gets to host the next round! Good luck! :)

ROUND SEVEN

1. When the Adventureland Veranda restaurant closed in July 1993, its sponsor was Kikkoman.

2. The third WDW Railroad train station in the MK opened in 1989 in what was then called “Mickey’s Birthdayland”.

3. There are 25 Leave a Legacy sculptures in Epcot’s Main Entrance Plaza.

4. In the former Millennium Village pavilion in Epcot, New Zealand was quoted as giving “The Gift of Hope”.

5. Likewise, Indonesia was quoted as giving “The Gift of Health”.

6. Millennium Village covers 65,000 sq. feet.

7. Empress Lily, which later became Fulton’s Crab House, closed in 1995.

8. At one time, the Discovery River in DAK hosted the “Radio Disney River Cruise”.

9. The current icon of the Disney-MGM Studios is the Earful Tower.

10. Coronado Springs Resort opened on February 1, 1998.

:D

1.False
2.True
3.False
4.True
5.False
6.True
7.True
8.True
9.True
10.True

SirNim

I will give this game one more day to see if someone can come up with 8 correct answers! :D If nobody can, LeaveALegacyGuy will be the winner with 7/10 correct.

SirNim

Wizard12, only 4 correct... Good job nonetheless....

However, MickeyBabe received a score of 10/10!!

Which means....

MICKEYBABE, YOUR TURN TO HOST THE NEXT ROUND! :D

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom