AKQJ10 and Angelique!

Sssshhh!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't give away the answers! :p :p

:lol:

I'm gonna grade your guesses now!:D

SirNim

AKQJ10 - 12 CORRECT! :sohappy:
You're now tied for first place with Spidy!

And as for you Angelique, good try... however, you only got 5 correct... A score still to be applauded, but one that does not put you in first place.
:(

You can both try again if you want to, though! :D

SirNim

Originally posted by AKQJ10
I figured if I'm wrong, I can show you how totally foolish my though processes were!

:lol: :lol:
But as it turns out, they weren't foolish at all though! :lol:

Silly! :lol: :p

SirNim

OK ... let me see...

AKQJ10 and WDWSpider are tied for first place...

Each recieved a score of 12/18...

However, AKQJ10 had two tries, whereas WDWSpider only had one try, and WDWSpider got 12 correct before AKQJ10 did.

Thus, the winner of ROUND FOUR is WDWSpider!
:sohappy: :sohappy:

The answers to this round are given below:

1. The statues in Snow White’s Grotto at Disneyland were an anonymous gift from a person living in Austria.
FALSE - Italy

2. El Rio Del Tiempo is to Pirates of the Caribbean as DLP’s Space Mountain is to Big Rock ‘n Roller Coaster.
TRUE – overall … each is a same or very similar ride system.

3. The Magic Kingdom’s Fife and Drum Snack Bar closed in 1986.
FALSE - 1987

4. The Magic Kingdom’s Plaza Swan Boats were considered a “C” ticket attraction.
FALSE – D Ticket

5. Magic Journeys was moved from EPCOT Center to the Magic Kingdom in 1987.
TRUE

6. Nestle overtook sponsorship of The Land after Kraft left in 1991.
FALSE – Kraft left in 1992

7. The Sunrise Terrace restaurant in Communicore was broken down into the two smaller facilities of Pasta Piazza Restaurant and the Electric Umbrella.
FALSE – Pasta Piazza and Fountainview Café…

8. World Showcase was originally planned to have been built separate from Future World in an area just to the west of the present day Walt Disney World Speedway.
FALSE – just south of TTC… not just west of the WDWSW.

9. The first company to sign an agreement with Disney for the sponsoring of an EPCOT Center pavilion was Bell Systems.
FALSE – General Motors

10. In Test Track, your car is subjected to environmental tests 2, 4, and 7.
FALSE – 2, 5, and 7

11. Bruce Healy arranged the music for Act III of the original IllumiNations ‘88.
FALSE - Don M. Dorsey arranged the music.

12. Epcot’s Spaceship Earth Millennium Icon (the big Mickey hand and wand) rises 24 stories above the ground.
FALSE – 23 stories

13. You can hear “Heigh Ho”, “Chim Chim Cher-EE”, and “Hakuna Matata” on Cinderella’s Golden Carrousel.
TRUE

14. Disneyland’s 50th Anniversary is in 2005.
TRUE

15. Ray Bradbury was a consultant in the development of Spaceship Earth.
TRUE

16. Discovery River circles Discovery Island in Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park.
TRUE

17. In the Haunted Mansion in Liberty Square, the floor moves down in the Stretch Room.
FALSE – ceiling moves up… in DL, the floor moves down.. so that Guests can walk underneath the berm out into the show building…

18. Space Mountain in WDW is sunk 16 feet in the ground.
FALSE – 15 feet

WDWSpider... it's all your now! You get to host ROUND FIVE! :sohappy:

WDWspider

Originally posted by LeaveALegacyGuy
Im curious, when is the questions coming up??:veryconfu

HA HA, i forgot all about it, sorry. Someone else want to do it, I will be fairly busy throughout the weekend.

SirNim

Originally posted by LeaveALegacyGuy
I could do it if anyone wants me to... or we could give it to the person who was 2nd closest get 13 questions right
AKQJ10 can do it then... and if AKQJ10 doesn't do it, then LALG, you can do it! :)

AKQJ10

Sorry, folks.. my bad... With the holiday and everything...

You know what? I'm kinda swamped for the next week or two (gettin' ready for WDW at the end of the month), so I'll defer to someone else.

Thanks anyway!!! :D

LeaveALegacyGuy

Round Five

1. Test Track opened on March 24, 1999
2. The DNA Tower at the entrance to Epcot Wonders of Life pavilion is 5.5 billion times actual size -- just the right size for a human 6 million miles tall.
3. The Universe of Energy has more "Please remain seated" placards in their ride vehicles than any other ride in Disney World.
4. The central computer complex for Epcot are located under Innoventions West.
5. When Rock N RollerCoaster had its first birthday, Disney World celebrated it by building a Stratocaster in the parking lot made out of Corvettes.
6. There is three miles of neon used on the outside of Rock n Roller Coaster.
7. The trumpet on the sheet music in the library in Tower Of Terror is from the episode with Jack Klugman as a trumpet player.
8. In the lobby of Tower Of Terror, there is a stack of 3 or 4 suitcases. They are the same suitcases seen is the video in the library, the luggage of the missing guests. They are right next to the reception desk.
9. At Tower of Terror, the ghost girl is played by non other than Lindsay Ridgeway, who also plays Morgan, Cory Matthews' wisecracking little sister on "Boy Meets World".
10. Towering over the island is a 59-foot man-made mountain from Fantasmic! . . . making it the third highest "mountain" at Walt Disney World.
11. Slater from Saved By The Bell shows up for brief amounts of time on Space Mountain TV (SMTV) as a launch coordinator or something. You'll only see him if you are in line long enough.
12. The weather forcaster/traffic reporter wearing that skintight PVC suit in the preshow video for Space Mountain is played by Kelly Coffield, formerly on In Living Color.
13. When the People Mover approaches Space Mountain, the track splits off to the left. This is a storage area for People Mover cars.
14. After passing the Tommorrowland Theater on the TTA there is a place where the East Parking lot can be seen. This is just before entering the tunnel for the Time Traveler.
15.Its A Small World originally started out at the 1963 World's Fair in New York. Walt Disney liked the concept, so he brought it do Disneyland. It was a success.
16. Did you know that at Disneyland, the flying ship vehicles at Peter Pan's Flight stop at the platform to load. After the passengers are seated, the ship takes flight. However, at Disney World's Magic Kingdom, the ships move on a continuous moving convayor belt. This means that passengers must board the ship from a moving footpath.
17.Winnie the Pooh is actually Canadian. He is originally from Montreal and was a black bear named "Winnie". The creator incorporated his nephew "Christopher" into his stories of "Winnie the Pooh."
18.The Haunted Mansion costumes cost about $600 dollars each.

Good Luck!:)

pjammer

1. F
2. T
3. F
4. F
5. F
6. T ( I assume you mean RnR)
7. T ( I assume you mean ToT)
8. T
9. F
10. T (Just a guess since I have no clue where you mean??)
11. F
12. F
13. T
14. F (Once again I have no clue where you mean)
15. F
16. T
17. T
18. F

LeaveALegacyGuy

pjammer, you've got 9 right!:sohappy: :sohappy: Since you were the first and you could not understand my questions I will give you another chance since I feel it is unfair.

SirNim

If I got 5 correct, I'll be happy. :D

1 T
2 T
3 T
4 F
5 F
6 F
7 T
8 T
9 T
10 T
11 F
12 F
13 T
14 F
15 F
16 T
17 T
18 F

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom