The D-Fibulator!

kevlightyear

Man, I'm so bad at these, but I'm gonna try anyway. . .

1. F
2. T
3. T
4. F
5. T
6. F
7. T
8. T
9. T
10. F
11. T
12. F
13. T
14. F
15. F
16. T
17. T
18. F

LeaveALegacyGuy

The Answers are:
1. False. It opened on March 17, 1999
2. True
3. True
4. False. Innoventions East
5. True
6. False. One mile of neon lights
7. True
8. True
9. True
10. False. Fourth
11. True
12. True
13. True
14. True
15. False. 1964
16. True
17. True
18. False. $900 Dollars Each

kevlightyear

Originally posted by LeaveALegacyGuy
Congrats!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: kevinlightyear, you got 16 out of 18 correct!!!!!:king:

You get to host round Six!

Wow, I can't believe I did that well! That's great!

Ok, I'll see if I can find some questions that are up to you guys' caliber. I'll have round six up as soon as I can.

SirNim

Originally posted by kevlightyear
Wow, I can't believe I did that well! That's great!

Ok, I'll see if I can find some questions that are up to you guys' caliber. I'll have round six up as soon as I can.
Congrats Kev! Can't wait for the next set of questions! :) :D :wave:

pjammer

Originally posted by LeaveALegacyGuy
3. The Universe of Energy has more "Please remain seated" placards in their ride vehicles than any other ride in Disney World.

Do you know the exact number b/c I know that Spaceship Earth has 304. And I didn't think that Energy could be anymore than 250.

LeaveALegacyGuy

Well I have not found the exact number of how many placards on the Universe Of energy. I will look that up if you want. IF i am wrong about that answeer I'm sorry.

kevlightyear

Yeah, sorry guys I've been kinda busy and just haven't found the time.

I promise by Wednesday night, there will be a new challenge up. Again, my apologies.

Oh, and one small thing. It's kevlightyear, not kevinlightyear. Just a minor detail, no worries.

kevlightyear

Ok guys, sorry for the delay, but here it is as promised:

Round Six
As usual, these are true or false questions

1. At one time, guests could rent 35mm cameras, and even video cameras at the parks.
2. The scientific name for the Swiss Family Tree is Disneyodendron eximus.
3. There are 13 lanterns hanging on the Liberty Tree, which represent the 13 original colonies.
4. Spaceship Earth is covered by well over 1000 triangular panels.
5. The actor in the greek scene in SSE is reciting lines from one of Socrates' famous works.
6. The tanker in Catastrophe Canyon is owned by the Mohave Oil Co., which is the same company that supplies Oscar's gas station at the front of the park.
7. In the first scene of Superstar Television, a guest would be put in the reporter's seat on the "Today" show from October 1, 1971.
8. In Disneyland, Space Mountain sits two by two whereas in Disney World it is single file. Splash Mountain is the opposite.
9. The replication of the Eiffel Tower in the France pavilion of World Showcase was recreated using the original plans but at 1/20 scale.
10. The MGM Studios used to be host to a fast food restaurant themed to such films as Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin, at different times.
11. More steel was used in the construction of Horizons than SSE.
12. Since the Sea Cabs in the Living Seas had no doors, laser based motion sensors were used as an E-stop and to alert operators that guests had exited the vehicles.
13. While SSE could easily fit into the World Showcase Lagoon (based on diameter, not depth) it is too wide to fit into the Living Seas Tank.
14. The color of the omnimover vehicles in JIYI w/Figment (red) is the same color as when JII opened in 1982.
15. There is a version of HISTA at all 4 resorts around the world. [ie. Disneyland, DLP, WDW, Tokyo DL)
16. According to the story, Sonny Eclipse heard the Space Angels singing with another group and offered them a job singing back-up vocals for him.
17. The Grandfather clock on the HM actually only has 12 hours marked, with a 13 instead of a 12 at the top of the face.
18. The five stories of the Japanese Pagoda symbolize earth, water, fire, wind, and heart.

Ok, there it is, you guys should do pretty well with these. Enjoy, and good luck!

AKQJ10

1. TRUE
2. TRUE
3. TRUE
4. FALSE
5. TRUE
6. FALSE
7. FALSE
8. FALSE
9. FALSE
10. FALSE
11. FALSE
12. FALSE
13. FALSE
14. FALSE
15. FALSE
16. FALSE
17. FALSE
18. FALSE

Thanks!!! :confused:

jrashadb

I get the feeling this is going to be a bad scene (I'll get most of them wrong) but here goes...

1. True
2. Um... I think it's fake and thus shouldn't have a scientific name, but I'm going to say True.
3. True
4. True
5. False
6. True
7. True
8. True... I think. I'm not sure about Splash...
9. True
10. False... but, maybe I missed it. I didn't go to that park for a while during the mid-90s.
11. (sigh) true, I think... the ride was so huge...
12. False... didn't it have the sensors on the ground?
13. False
14. False... Blue, right?
15... I'm gonna say False. I know there are versions in three, but I'm not sure about the other one.
16. False
17. False
18. True

I'll be lucky if I got one right...

LeaveALegacyGuy

1. True
2. False
3. True
4. True
5. True
6. False
7. False
8. True
9. False
10. False
11. False
12. True
13. True
14. False
15. True
16. False
17. False
18. True

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom