The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Days later, and I'm still laughing about parts of this ridiculous movie! :D

In addition to this loon --

View attachment 547753

I also think the chauffeur (Burt Young) gave a command performance -- so NOT in the image of a dignified chauffeur!! :hilarious:

View attachment 547752

Yep, he was great in that flick, too...!!!!! :hilarious:
And, Burt Young also played Paulie (Adrian’s brother/Rocky’s BIL) in the Rocky movies...!!! :)

donaldtoo

I don't watch the Kardashians and probably couldn't pick them out of a line up, but I have been watching The Crown. But I see British royalty more as historical than entertainment. I know The Crown isn't 100 percent accurate, so I look things up to see what really happened. But the Kardashians...I don't understand why they are so famous. They have no power, the don't really have any major influence in the world, unlike the British royal family.

I, for sure, won’t argue it either way, but the kardashian’s might...!!!!! :hilarious:
My point was, simply, that I care about the british royals about as much as I do the kardashian’s, which is less than zero.

wdwfan4ver

It's ramps season:inlove:

It is more than ramps season. It is spring blossom time and Door County has a special trolley Tour on it:
I am not going on that tour, but Door County does have seasonal tours tours

Last edited:

donaldtoo

FYI. FDA and CDC have ordered a halt to the J&J vaccine due to recipients developing a rare disorder involving blood clots. @Songbird76

Yep, heard that on our local news this mornin’. That was the one we originally wanted, but, the Pfizer, and especially Moderna, doses were much more readily available here, and we didn’t want to wait for a dose if we didn’t hafta’.
But, there’s always a risk, and the instances are so very low, in comparison to how many got the vaccine.

donaldtoo

I think it is like any medicine or vaccine. Some people may get adversely affected and others don’t.

Yep, as I’ve posted before, I had no issues with either dose of Moderna. But, Carolyn had arm pain with the first dose, and severe arm pain and a headache with the second dose, severe enough to where she felt the need to leave work a few hours early the next day, but, she was fine by bedtime.
One of the partners at the firm got his second dose yesterday afternoon, and, like myself, has had no side effects at all, so far.

Songbird76

I suspect she will get it when she is ready. My dad was set against getting it (he is 84). He claimed he didn't go anywhere so he didn't need it, then he read an article about people with O blood not being as likely to get Covid so in his mind he didn't need it. I stopped asking him and said fine, "You're an adult make your own decisions" and a week or so after that he made his appointment for the vaccine.
I have O blood, and I read that, too, BUT less likely doesn't mean you can't get it. And if you get it, the O blood doesn't give you any sort of protection as to its severity. You don't get fewer symptoms, or less severe symptoms than other blood types.

They said on the news this morning that they got 80,000 doses of the Janssen vaccine (johnson and johnson) and they are expecting a ruling today by the European commission about whether it's safe or not. So they may or may not start using that tomorrow, but it's apparently earmarked for healthcare workers.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I have a driving lesson today with a different driving school, and therefore from a different instructor. Another with a different school on Friday, so I'll be able to find one who works for me. Wish me luck!!
luke skywalker good luck GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom