The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Willmark

My car has a 4 cylinder (old Chevy Aveo), but at least it gets me from point A to B. :)

To the two above, I pity the poor salesman, trying his best to inflate the prices. ;)

From what I've read in your posts in the other thread, you don't take prisoners! :hilarious:

(P.S.: Good luck with your upcoming purchase, and I hope you get the exact car you are looking for.)
For a car driving in the city, sure a 4 cylinder is fine.

For a truck potentially off roading, not so much.

Last edited:

MySmallWorldof4

Don't try and figure it out. Logic in 2020 is extinct. I understand people being cautious but, when it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy then it just becomes sad. Of course we have been at advanced sad for a few years now so what can we expect. The only reason why we are running out is because people are hoarding again, I blame it on new math where nothing adds up at all. My best guess is that we all go into the bathroom more during a pandemic. If women could just be more like men and "drip dry" There would be plenty of TP. And paper towels, my yes, could there be anymore substitutes for paper towels? The only ones I can think of, off hand, are sponges, cloth towels and pants legs but OMG whatever will we do without paper towels.
Good thing I wasn’t drinking anything when I read this because I would have spit over my phone. 😂

MySmallWorldof4

Oldest child has been crocheting. She uses it to decompress from school. She has one more week until finals week. She is done with all essay writing and her labs. She just has a bio and chem final. Anyway, here is her latest creation. One is a huge bee that she made for a cousins birthday. The other is a work in progress, an octopus. Have to go to Hobby Lobby to get more yarn. The last picture is Gidget who fell asleep on some batting. 015D0D53-BA93-4789-923E-697FDEA37949.jpegAC4C2B40-35E1-42BE-A453-4ABC10A21D65.jpeg7F82C7D7-89C9-4EFC-996C-1C3AEECE0E76.jpeg

Figgy1

Premium Member
Hey Figgy, did you always have a gluten allergy, or did you develop this at some point as an adult?

Allergies are interesting in the sense that sometimes they go away, as mysteriously as they appear. One of my brothers was lactose intolerant as a kid, but when he reached his teens, he was able to drink milk, etc. without any problem. 🤔 Now, my mother, on the other hand, was lactose intolerant her entire life. 🤔
I've always had a problem with dairy as well as oatmeal but the gluten is a giant question mark. I can say it has gotten worse over the years

Figgy1

Premium Member
I finally got a Haircut today. They raised the price from $10 to $15. I gave the girl a $20, and told her to keep the change. The salon was very empty when I arrived, and still empty when I left.
I haven't had one since January. I had almost a pixie back then. So far it's been 3 different stages of I either need a haircut badly or let it grow a couple of inches and it will look better

MySmallWorldof4

L
Yes please
3 cups steel cut oats
Put in a processor a 2 cup combo of walnuts, pumpkin seeds, cashews. (Basically any nut you like) I have thrown in sesame seeds also.
Combine the nuts and oats in a big bowl.
Add 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 TBL coconut oil, 1/2 cup almond butter, 1/2 cup maple syrup. Add chocolate chips if you want.
Combine it all and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes at 300. When it is done let it cool for an hour. I then break it up and place it in a large ziploc bag.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom