The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

Fingertips, toes, nose, and ears are all subject to frostbite. T may not have had frostbite yet on his ears, but he was heading there, due to the freezing temps outside.

You mentioned he was fine once he came back in, so I think it was just the exposure and not anything wrong with his ears. Curious: do any of the kids wear head bands, hats or earmuffs in colder temps outdoors?

It was indoor!! But, the place was super cold. Their heat was broken, and we were the first game. It was really cold with my coat on, never removed it.

They do wear headbands or hats in outdoor.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Wife and I went out for Valentines Day to the local seafood restaurant (T W Grahams) here in town they get most of their seafood off the boats here in town. Wife had corn chowder and blackened shrimp and a glass of wine I had fried calamari (appetizer) --entree, fried scallops and oysters, french fries and fried okra (one of my favorites). Got there early and seated right away by the time we finished there was a long line waiting to get in. I remember T W Grahams used to be old time country grocery store and when Bob Graham died it was sold and turned into a restaurant in the late 80'sView attachment 449030View attachment 449031
How awesome is that!!!!

21stamps

We watched Inside Out for the first time.😭😭

i cried during that one.

Have you watched Togo yet? I swear I’ve never cried so much in a movie. I was also really impressed with the production and everything else being a Disney+ original I wasn’t so sure.. but it was fantastic. I haven’t seen the new original movie (forget the name) but we might watch it tonight.

Gabe1

pretty sure they mean in the way that valentines is now a purely commercial holiday and has little value for what it was.
Just like in the west, christmas is just a gigantically long shopping spree that last more than a month. :p
or Christmas, Easter, Memorial Day, Veterans Day and so forth. They are not made up holidays either but are celebrated in many forms now. The purest holiday IMO is Thanksgiving.

Goofyernmost

We watched Inside Out for the first time.😭😭
I see very few newly released movies, but I did go to see inside out when it first came out. I thought it was a really nice movie and the colors were magnificent, especially on the big screen. When I first saw it my first thought was that it would make a good ride, especially where all the emotions are stored. It has been a long time since I saw that movie, but that part really struck me as a great addition to WDW. Since we aren't getting Imagination back in it's original form it seems logical to have that replace it.

It didn't bring tears to my eyes and the only one that ever has is UP. I'm sure psychologically speaking that I must identify with Carl and the trials of aging, the loss of his love and the control of his own destiny. The frustration that comes from being ripped from your home and seem to have very little to say about it, because of his age mostly. When I first went to it I thought it was just another funny animated movie, but it was so much more then that and followed a lot of life's experiences, good and bad. I don't see how they could use that in the parks. If nothing else it would certainly be a dark ride in more ways then one.

Gabe1

I see very few newly released movies, but I did go to see inside out when it first came out. I thought it was a really nice movie and the colors were magnificent, especially on the big screen. When I first saw it my first thought was that it would make a good ride, especially where all the emotions are stored. It has been a long time since I saw that movie, but that part really struck me as a great addition to WDW. Since we aren't getting Imagination back in it's original form it seems logical to have that replace it.

It didn't bring tears to my eyes and the only one that ever has is UP. I'm sure psychologically speaking that I must identify with Carl and the trials of aging, the loss of his love and the control of his own destiny. The frustration that comes from being ripped from your home and seem to have very little to say about it, because of his age mostly. When I first went to it I thought it was just another funny animated movie, but it was so much more then that and followed a lot of life's experiences, good and bad. I don't see how they could use that in the parks. If nothing else it would certainly be a dark ride in more ways then one.
💕💕💕

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom