The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

Something strange happened around 40 minutes ago, but my village Christmas displays were turned without me using Christmas decoration remote to turn them:jawdrop:. Before this, the only thing turned on was the Christmas Tree. I was no where close to the remote.

I do not have a timer hooked on for decorations. What happened was I heard a click sound and suddenly music from my Santa's workshop started playing along with all my light Christmas buildings turned, My fireworks behind the castle was on, along with anything else supposed to be lighted on my two Christmas village displays. The Christmas tree and the 2 villages use the same turn on and off remote. The catch is all the Village Displays are turned on by using button 2 including the Santa's workshop building that plays loud Christmas music.

The only thing I could think of is someone has an remote outside and it caused my village to be turned on unless one of the ghosts from Christmas Carol wanted to see the villages lighted up:jawdrop::joyfull:.

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Something strange happened around 40 minutes ago, but my village Christmas displays were turned without me using Christmas decoration remote to turn them:jawdrop:. Before this, the only thing turned on was the Christmas Tree. I was no where close to the remote.

I do not have a timer hooked on for decorations. What happened was I heard a click sound and suddenly music from my Santa's workshop started playing along with all my light Christmas buildings turned, My fireworks behind the castle was on, along with anything else supposed to be lighted on my two Christmas village displays. The Christmas tree and the 2 villages use the same turn on and off remote. The catch is all the Village Displays are turned on by using button 2 including the Santa's workshop building that plays loud Christmas music.

The only thing I could think of is someone has an remote outside and it caused my village to be turned on unless one of the ghosts from Christmas Carol wanted to see the villages lighted up:jawdrop::joyfull:.

When my Sis was a Junior in high school her best friend was killed in a private plane crash flying to NOLA to Christen a grain ship in her Mother’s name.

Her Mom gave my sister her jewelry box as a memory of her friend. It is musical and the ballerina pops up when and music plays when the lid is opened

A year to the day hour and minute that the plane crashed the music box started playing in my Sisters room. The lid was securely closed. It wasn’t shutting off even opening and closing the box.

My Sis took the jewelry box into the basement and put it in her keepsake trunk. It never came out again.

A ship the next year was christened in both her Moms name and another ship in my sisters friend

StarWarsGirl

I have never been a SW geek. Don’t see the films so I’m not even going attempt.
giphy.gif

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I have watched...just the newspaper previews though. Which doesn't give much.

Though, I just want a ride. Like Splash Mountain or Haunted Mansion and not a ride where you are part of the action.

Actually, I get what you're saying. I never thought about how a number of new rides tend to have that interactive part; but now that you brought it up, I'm more inclined to agree. I rather enjoy being brain dead on all rides -- just put me in a seat, a vehicle on a track, etc., and let the ride do it's thing. :D (I may like a few interactive rides, but let's hope they don't go crazy and make all of them that way.)

Figgy1

Premium Member

Goofyernmost

Actually, I get what you're saying. I never thought about how a number of new rides tend to have that interactive part; but now that you brought it up, I'm more inclined to agree. I rather enjoy being brain dead on all rides -- just put me in a seat, a vehicle on a track, etc., and let the ride do it's thing. :D (I may like a few interactive rides, but let's hope they don't go crazy and make all of them that way.)
I have found that although I am brain dead, I can still take part in the interaction especially when I know that whatever button I push or mistake I make will not result in a large group of intergalactic aliens actually being killed or injured. That was the thing that always impressed me with Mission: Space. It gave me a feeling of insurmountable power when I would push a button and the engines would fire, slingshoting us towards Mars.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Thank you so very much. It's going to be bitter cold tonight and the "warming" starts tomorrow into Tuesday with rain ending as I need to move to FLORIDA!
And then i will come visit 😉
This must make the decision to move much more difficult. One good reason to do so and another, almost bigger reason not too! 🤔 ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom