The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

Okay then. I'm too young to remember the dark ages...
That is not the dark ages compare to what what my mom's grandparents had. They are much older than my dad's grandparents are.

2 of my mom's grandparents were already teenagers when the radio was invented. The other 2 grand parents my mom had were teenagers when the Wright brother flew the first airplane and cars were first widely available. All four of her grandparents came from an era that electricity either were not homes or were very uncommon.

wdwfan4ver

Good thing I started my Christmas Shopping Early for my younger brother. I bought a bunch of used video games for my younger brother and I got an email notice today that one item is one back order. The problem was it was a used gameboy game that the online store claimed it was in stock. The problem with used games is there is no reading when it will be back in stock since the game was released in the early 1990s.

At least I got over a month and I have enough time to look a brick and mortar store that specialized in Video games and pop culture culture collectibles.

Rista1313

Good thing I started my Christmas Shopping Early for my younger brother. I bought a bunch of used video games for my younger brother and I got an email notice today that one item is one back order. The problem was it was a used gameboy game that the online store claimed it was in stock. The problem with used games is there is no reading when it will be back in stock since the game was released in the early 1990s.

At least I got over a month and I have enough time to look a brick and mortar store that specialized in Video games and pop culture culture collectibles.
Which one is it? I have three original game boy games for sale right now...

Goofyernmost

From other people and books. Books a great ancient invention. Either @Goofyernmost or @Mr Ferret 88 could tell you about how they were scribes(people who copied pages) before the invention of the printing press, in fact the ferret got bored after press came out so he started covering his body with the ink he had left over from that job.
Actually that sleeping monk in SSE was modeled directly after me.

Goofyernmost

We even had operators that answered when you dialed “0” on the phone.
When I was a kid I got ridiculed terribly because I was visiting my grandparents in the summer and I wanted to call my parents. I dialed 0 and got the operator and I then proceeded to ask her if she had any collect calls I could make. I knew better but panicked when she asked how she could help me.
That is not the dark ages compare to what what my mom's grandparents had. They are much older than my dad's grandparents are.

2 of my mom's grandparents were already teenagers when the radio was invented. The other 2 grand parents my mom had were teenagers when the Wright brother flew the first airplane and cars were first widely available. All four of her grandparents came from an era that electricity either were not homes or were very uncommon.
You make that sound so old. I had a great grandparent that was killed in the Civil War and a grandfather the was in the Spanish/American War and another in WWI. Everyone of my grandparents were born in the 1800's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom