The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Lovely for somebody who did lots of work

Not too much, actually, just kinda’ grungy....!!! ;)
This was the first time I put brake pads on this car, so I wasn’t able to get my usual AutoZone lifetime warranty free replacement pads this time :(;) ($31.38 with 8.25% tax), and some gorilla musta torqued the lug nuts on the drivers side wheel the last time it was put back on the car, so that was kinda’ disappointing/a pain, but, otherwise, no biggie...!!! :)

donaldtoo

But that's the thing about car batteries -- some die out sooner than others, and vice versa. Most of the time we go by the "average" expected timespan, but if we're not having any noticeable issues, we extend that. I remember one time we had some sort of issue with a battery in the first year, so it went back to Autozone. They gave us a new one at no charge.

Yep, most have a free one year replacement, and yearly prorated replacement after that.

wdwfan4ver

View attachment 412749

I'm hoping the Dutch apple pie still turned out o.k. At least the power outage didn't last long, so I'm assuming the pie will be alright.
I ate a slice of the pie for dessert at 8:00 and it turned out well. I found out the power outage did a number on Ruku and had to reset it. Roku was working off and on after power outage before resetting it.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I won't have either when I move out. I hardly use their cable. Pretty much everything I watch can be watched online. And the landline... don't need it. My primary use for the landline is calling my cell phone when I can't find it.

Our landline also goes out more than the cell service does. Most people here don't have them anymore.

I was expecting that they'd say no to getting rid of the landline, but I wasn't expecting that strong of a reaction...

My Mom is the same way with her landline. I have not had one in years. Neither of my kids do either. My Sis clung to hers too but realized she was paying for a line they didn’t need or use. Sure people could call it but they can also call your cell. My Apple Watch finds my iPhone and done.

StarWarsGirl

My Mom is the same way with her landline. I have not had one in years. Neither of my kids do either. My Sis clung to hers too but realized she was paying for a line they didn’t need or use. Sure people could call it but they can also call your cell. My Apple Watch finds my iPhone and done.
I usually end up just opening my laptop, Googling "Find my phone" and then Google knows to make it ring.

mmnw

I’m glad about under cover. I’m there, but not there enough to be able to spot them at the mall.

I walked it today. So many police officers. Plus the under cover officers, get good at spotting the undercover ones after just being in WDW for 2 weeks.
[/QUOTE]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom