The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

There's a preview of the new Epcot fireworks show on youtube. Well, in testing mode. I don't really like the kite thing. But everything else looked good. For the life of me, I really don't understand why Disney is having a temp firework show before the new show. The new show.....I don't think it will be that great, the interim willbe better.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
@ajrwdwgirl , are you enjoying your new class of students so far? I wanted to wait a bit before I asked you, as I assumed it probably took some time before you could form an opinion of the new class. I'm sure they like you for a teacher!

Thanks for asking. Overall I do like my new 7th graders, the class I have twice a day are nice and seem to work hard. I have my two 8th grade sections and I still like them. I also have 9th graders, just one section of them this year and I still like them although one of them drives me a little nuts. I think the year will be okay, but busy as I have a new curriculum for the 7th and 8th graders so that means a lot of work for me.

SteveBrickNJ

Thanks for asking. Overall I do like my new 7th graders, the class I have twice a day are nice and seem to work hard. I have my two 8th grade sections and I still like them. I also have 9th graders, just one section of them this year and I still like them although one of them drives me a little nuts. I think the year will be okay, but busy as I have a new curriculum for the 7th and 8th graders so that means a lot of work for me.
New curriculum is not fun I'm sure. Much more preparation than the year before.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Hey Basin fans, I was looking at the Basin website tonight just to see if they had added any Disney stuff and they haven't but I found out that Basin sells some of their stuff in a grocery store called Hy-vee. There are a few Hy-vee's near where I go shopping in Minnesota! I never have been in a Hy-vee before but next time I go to Minnesota I think I'll stop in. They also have some locations in Illinois that sell Basin. Here's a link if you want to check it out @Gabe1 and @MouseDreaming .

https://basin.com/stores

21stamps

You have one brave little kid. His head did look like it got it whipped forward twice. How was the view?

The view was a blur.lol. I didn’t even want to scream, I just wanted to listen to his reaction and make sure he wasn’t upset..not that I could have done much once it started.
We’ve been on the one at Kings Island twice since then... now we both scream. 🤣

The one at KI requires a 48” height minimum.. the one in Orlando was 46” I think, that’s why he was able to ride that one first. Which is a bit odd, the one in Orlando is higher than the one here.

We could see the slingshot ride from our hotel room in Cabana Bay.

Have you been to Fun Spot? They have a lot of rides that remind me of the Boardwalk in Wildwood, NJ. It’s a cool stop when in Orlando. The Slingshot and Volmatron are both great (we did that too, that same day)..but they also have a great racing ride.
I’ll find a pic.. it reminded me of a hot wheels set, but life size. 😂

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom