The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Did you go to the store, or get it online?We upgraded one of our tickets to AP for the discounts. We used to get the passholder discount on the Shop Disney Parks App. Do you know if yoy get the discount on the new app?

Congratulations! Those are great accomplishments. Ambition is a great quality to possess.

Blurg. Are you aware that at the end of the month that the shop Disney Parks App is going away? You can still receive Disney Store Discounts though. Or shopDisney which is OK-ish but I was never as successful. We shall see how the App does

Edna came from The Disney Store.

And my DD extends a warm Thank you for your kind words 💗

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
My sister went back and forth for a while before making the decision and requesting the testing. Sister’s bday is 9/28, so she was always the youngest in her class. Off to college at 17, last to drive, turn 21, all the examples you gave. I didn’t think she would want the same for her daughter, but she said that in the end she doesn’t regret being younger, and wants the same for A.

I took into consideration the law changes with minors and that all added into it. Even with dating it creates a legal nightmare for the older one to date the younger in college or even be alone with a minor these days. So much has changed even prior to #metoo. Coaches in college and their responsibilities to a minor. Oy. The world has changed. :facepalm:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thanks, Heeeheeeeeee...!!!!!!! :joyfull:
I shoulda’ went out on the end of the board and tested it first because it wasn’t as springy with my fat *** as I thought it would be, but, there’s always tomorrow...!!!!! :D:hilarious:;):)

O.k. Now that you know how much spring is in the board, we won't settle for anything less than either a swan dive or a jackknife today -- video confirmation, please. :p

Side note -- I love seeing the high diving board, and I assume there's a lower one someplace in that complex as well. Up here, the outdoor places removed diving boards many years ago, due to potential lawsuits for injuries. I was bummed at the time, because I liked diving boards. ( I think they're still in places like the YMCA, where they teach swimming and diving anyway, and perhaps in some private yacht clubs, etc.)

FutureCEO

Late trip report Part 1 - I'm going to lump days together so beware.

Saturday was airport day. Had my annual Starbucks latte at 5 in the morning and was awake all day long. By 9:30 we were in Orlando but it took us about two hours to get from the airport to Animation and Coronado Springs to Kidani. After that because our room wasn't ready, we went to AK. Had to miss a few things like Kali River because that was a 2 hour wait and not worth it for that. But I did wait in the Dinosaur line which was a 30 min wait...good timing too because it grew to an hour wait a few minutes later. Flight of Passage was excellent though I can never tell it's 3D. 3 hour wait without a fastpass but I had one. Never been on the River ride. The whole land being two rides (just like Star Wars, Toy Story is disappointing esp with the lines being a miles long). I had the Pongo Lumpia and was disappointed. Too much cream cheese. Did not see Rivers of Light but saw the 11 day old baby gorilla. (No pictures due to millions of people).

Boma was for dinner which was amazing but pricey. Though I had enough salmon and shrimp to cover it. Best BBQ sauce I ever had (had it with the turkey). I also highly recommend the Chipotle mixed with Teriyaki sauce. Seafood stew was good thought salty. Curry was excellent. Dessert was lacking and didn't care for Zebra Domes :eek:. Boma was also for breakfast later in the week. Once again, I had salmon (smoked). Bread pudding, corned hash and Jungle Juice were great. The plantains were better than expected consider I had it somewhere else but didn't like it. Both times the place was crowded (where you waited in line to get food). Too much American flavor during breakfast. Thus ending our yearly tradition of Trail's End for dinner or breakfast.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    253.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 038.JPG
    038.JPG
    203.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 046.JPG
    046.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 7

MySmallWorldof4

Late trip report Part 1 - I'm going to lump days together so beware.

Saturday was airport day. Had my annual Starbucks latte at 5 in the morning and was awake all day long. By 9:30 we were in Orlando but it took us about two hours to get from the airport to Animation and Coronado Springs to Kidani. After that because our room wasn't ready, we went to AK. Had to miss a few things like Kali River because that was a 2 hour wait and not worth it for that. But I did wait in the Dinosaur line which was a 30 min wait...good timing too because it grew to an hour wait a few minutes later. Flight of Passage was excellent though I can never tell it's 3D. 3 hour wait without a fastpass but I had one. Never been on the River ride. The whole land being two rides (just like Star Wars, Toy Story is disappointing esp with the lines being a miles long). I had the Pongo Lumpia and was disappointed. Too much cream cheese. Did not see Rivers of Light but saw the 11 day old baby gorilla. (No pictures due to millions of people).

Boma was for dinner which was amazing but pricey. Though I had enough salmon and shrimp to cover it. Best BBQ sauce I ever had (had it with the turkey). I also highly recommend the Chipotle mixed with Teriyaki sauce. Seafood stew was good thought salty. Curry was excellent. Dessert was lacking and didn't care for Zebra Domes :eek:. Boma was also for breakfast later in the week. Once again, I had salmon (smoked). Bread pudding, corned hash and Jungle Juice were great. The plantains were better than expected consider I had it somewhere else but didn't like it. Both times the place was crowded (where you waited in line to get food). Too much American flavor during breakfast. Thus ending our yearly tradition of Trail's End for dinner or breakfast.
We didn’t do AK on our trip last week. We usually do Trail’s End as well, but skipped it for Sci Fi. I only wanted to do one table service this trip. Wishing we had done Trail’s End instead, but with how my kids still eat it isn’t worth it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom