The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm not talking about what you said, I was talking about previous posts that seemed to imply that 105 was nothing to worry about. I would disagree. Try and keep up young lady. To me 100.5 is nothing more then a gas bubble. Tend to panic easily? 😉And stay off my lawn on your way out.
Yes when that's as sick as your kids have ever been;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Replying to @Songbird76 yesterday I did some yoga before heading out shopping with one ds and dh, some how the car was more packed than returning from Florida:eek: The rest of my time will be spent cooking for BBQs today and tomorrow. So far the egg and bacon potato salad and the quinoa salads are done

Songbird76

I could not do that; I need immediate resolution. Sending an email feels like...sending a letter lol.
The saga continues. I was not satisfied with it either, but I didn't see I had any choice, considering I got cut off from the phone conversation every time. So I did write the email, but I called again later, hoping the connection issues would have been resolved. Spoiler: They were not.

In the meantime, I got a confirmation email that R's reservation had been canceled, which worried me because if they refunded the payment, they couldn't transfer the funds to my brother's booking, and as it was still on my credit card, I couldn't make the payment AGAIN without going over the credit limit. So I called again, and the gal I spoke with was really slow and she was trying to find verification of the authorization for me to handle the booking when we got cut off. I wasn't particularly upset at losing that connection because it was going to take forever. I called back again, and got the same cast member I had spoken with this morning who had put me on hold before I got disconnected. She remembered me and said she had tried to call me back, but the phone number did not work. She transferred me to the care department immediately, and the CM I spoke with there was aware of the connection problems, so he was quick to get both invoice numbers before we could get disconnected again. He was busy making the transfer when I was cut off. My husband called our phone company to see if it was on our end, and they reset our modem to see if that helped, and I called back again. I didn't even make it to a castmember before I was cut off. So I called a different number I had, and got the one cast member for a 3rd time, she double-checked my phone number to call back, and was going to transfer me again when she heard from him that he had been able to get it done after I was disconnected. I still have not received the updated invoice for my brother's booking reflecting the balance paid in full, but hopefully it comes soon. In any case, it is, in theory, resolved. And the CM said I was good to go, and I thanked her, and said I don't know why I kept getting cut off, every time at 5 minutes and 10-15 seconds, and she said "Well, we've made it to 4 and a half minutes and we're beep...beep.....beep". Her timer didn't account for the minute that it took me to get from the automated system to speak to a CM. As long as it's resolved, I don't care.

MySmallWorldof4

I'm a little confused... Was it 45 minutes from the parking lot to MK at 11:45 or the other way around and also what mode of transportation did you use. If it was from MK to the Parking Lot at that time... it would have had to be some other problem. If it was the first then that will teach you to go to MK that late in the morning. ;):):D
We got to MK at 8am. We got done with SM by 11 and walked out of the park. We then took the monorail to the TTC. There is a huge walking detour at the gates. We were parked all the way at the far end of the aisle. We missed a spot by the roadway by 2 cars. It was a far parking lot so we decided to take a tram. By the time we sat in the car, it was 45 minutes.

MySmallWorldof4

The saga continues. I was not satisfied with it either, but I didn't see I had any choice, considering I got cut off from the phone conversation every time. So I did write the email, but I called again later, hoping the connection issues would have been resolved. Spoiler: They were not.

In the meantime, I got a confirmation email that R's reservation had been canceled, which worried me because if they refunded the payment, they couldn't transfer the funds to my brother's booking, and as it was still on my credit card, I couldn't make the payment AGAIN without going over the credit limit. So I called again, and the gal I spoke with was really slow and she was trying to find verification of the authorization for me to handle the booking when we got cut off. I wasn't particularly upset at losing that connection because it was going to take forever. I called back again, and got the same cast member I had spoken with this morning who had put me on hold before I got disconnected. She remembered me and said she had tried to call me back, but the phone number did not work. She transferred me to the care department immediately, and the CM I spoke with there was aware of the connection problems, so he was quick to get both invoice numbers before we could get disconnected again. He was busy making the transfer when I was cut off. My husband called our phone company to see if it was on our end, and they reset our modem to see if that helped, and I called back again. I didn't even make it to a castmember before I was cut off. So I called a different number I had, and got the one cast member for a 3rd time, she double-checked my phone number to call back, and was going to transfer me again when she heard from him that he had been able to get it done after I was disconnected. I still have not received the updated invoice for my brother's booking reflecting the balance paid in full, but hopefully it comes soon. In any case, it is, in theory, resolved. And the CM said I was good to go, and I thanked her, and said I don't know why I kept getting cut off, every time at 5 minutes and 10-15 seconds, and she said "Well, we've made it to 4 and a half minutes and we're beep...beep.....beep". Her timer didn't account for the minute that it took me to get from the automated system to speak to a CM. As long as it's resolved, I don't care.
I obviously missed something. How many pages back do I need to go?

Songbird76

I obviously missed something. How many pages back do I need to go?
I think only one or two. Basically, when I called Disney on Wednesday to cancel the reservation for my brother's in-laws, and to pay my brother's balance, the CM told me I couldn't cancel a reservation that I was not the lead guest on, so I tried to pay my brother's balance, but she credited to the reservation I had tried to cancel. So I got an email that said my brother's balance was overdue and if I didn't pay it immediately, they would cancel his reservation. When I called to get it fixed, I kept getting disconnected at 5 minutes and 10-15 seconds, so I couldn't get it fixed.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I think only one or two. Basically, when I called Disney on Wednesday to cancel the reservation for my brother's in-laws, and to pay my brother's balance, the CM told me I couldn't cancel a reservation that I was not the lead guest on, so I tried to pay my brother's balance, but she credited to the reservation I had tried to cancel. So I got an email that said my brother's balance was overdue and if I didn't pay it immediately, they would cancel his reservation. When I called to get it fixed, I kept getting disconnected at 5 minutes and 10-15 seconds, so I couldn't get it fixed.
On our long trips which often have far more details we use a travel agent. It is without cost and they handle all the changes. It has always removed the hassle from getting the dates, hotels and free dining on the day it is launched. We've added days only by sending the agent a one line email.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom