The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Rista1313

So back to these stupid magic bands... I got an email receipt... I saw the pending charge on my credit card... but now the pending is gone and Disney still hasn't completed the charge, and my experience doesn't have any magic band info... SWEAR WORDS. I guess I'll wait until later in the summer to see what happens, give them time to work the kinks out.

Goofyernmost

@figmentfan423 I had this for dessert this evening.
View attachment 375266
An avocado chocolate pudding terrarium. So darn good. You’d never know there was avocado in that @Rista1313 I also tried the farmhouse meatball(impossible burger) on lentil bread. That was yummy too. It had some sort of Indian / Moroccan spicing. Want the recipe for the spices at least.
Don't take offence to this, but, when I scrolled down this page and saw this, my first reaction was why is someone posting compost. What a different world then when I was a player.
Very impressive.
The coolest thing I saw today was when I looked in the mirror 🤣🤣🤣
My mirror is cooler then your mirror! Just sayin!

Songbird76

I'm so very sorry! How is your ds now?
He seems ok on the surface, but I can tell there's a lot going on in his head because he gets really sensitive to noise, smells, light, etc when he has too much stress. It MIGHT be something else, or a combination of things, but it's definitely bugging him. I just don't know why they chose to spring it on the kids the day they were expecting to get their results. A bit of a warning would have been helpful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom