The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Ha! It's her harness. She's on a leash. You just can't see it. It's for her safety, plus the harness keeps her calm, kind of like a thunder blanket for dogs.

A few years ago, we bought a ThunderShirt for Jack. Problem was that you can't always be around to put it on him. We're out a lot. So we only used it a few times (if we were home and a storm hit). But we realized that without some consistency, it was kinda useless. (I don't even know where the thing is now--we might have chucked it.)

BuddyThomas

Has anyone heard about the TWA Hotel that just opened at the JFK Airport in NYC? It looks pretty amazing and everyone around here was looking forward to it. Then, the reviews started coming out:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Has anyone heard about the TWA Hotel that just opened at the JFK Airport in NYC? It looks pretty amazing and everyone around here was looking forward to it. Then, the reviews started coming out:

Hi Buddy! Please see my post about this on page 9538, post # 190,743. :happy:

BuddyThomas

Hi Buddy! Please see my post about this on page 9538, post # 190,743. :happy:
Ah-ha! Figures you knew about it before me, lol. 😜 We were actually going to stay there. People are complaining about the prices but the rooms are cheaper than Disney.

But that review! Aghhh! This is the part where I said, “I’m out.” -

“And while the impressive 4-inch thick, floor-to-ceiling glass window wall successfully shields every GE, Pratt & Whitney, or Rolls-Royce turbine winding up or down, the walls are thin enough to grant me a point of view on an impending custody battle going on in the room next door. Speaking of sounds, the (charming at first) nonstop clickety-clickety-clack of the hand-made Solari informational signs in the terminal lobby eventually penetrates the brain like an unrelenting jackhammer.”

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Ah-ha! Figures you knew about it before me, lol. 😜 We were actually going to stay there. People are complaining about the prices but the rooms are cheaper than Disney.

But that review! Aghhh! This is the part where I said, “I’m out.” -

“And while the impressive 4-inch thick, floor-to-ceiling glass window wall successfully shields every GE, Pratt & Whitney, or Rolls-Royce turbine winding up or down, the walls are thin enough to grant me a point of view on an impending custody battle going on in the room next door. Speaking of sounds, the (charming at first) nonstop clickety-clickety-clack of the hand-made Solari informational signs in the terminal lobby eventually penetrates the brain like an unrelenting jackhammer.”

I'd still stay there-- even for just 1 night. Would love to see all the design aspects. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom