The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

I agree, but it is not as bad what I had to deal with when was 9 going on 10 years old. I was a August baby and that summer had a record of 6 days over 100 degrees in the part of Wisconsin I live in:(. That summer had 55 straight days without rain also. I remembered that summer because it was the hotter summer on record besides I happened to have chicken pox that same summer with me ending up in the hospital a couple times due to not keeping down fluids, and very bad fever. As far as chicken pox, this happen in a era that there was not such a thing as chicken pox vaccine.

I know this year has cooler than normal for where I live in Wisconsin.

The problem this year it has been colder than normal for Door County based on what I read. Door County's cherry tree blossoms are going to bloom a week later than normal for that regional due to the weather. Cherries is one of Door County's big crops. The businesses are still selling cherry stuff though based on what I seen online some facebook pages this year such as cherry fritters, very cherry fudge, cherry strudel, cherry salsa, cherry chocolate chip cookies, Cherry Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge, and cherry pies. I'm guessing there still is plenty of stuff not mentioned on facebook.
Love Bea's chopped cherry jam.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I couldn’t even take any pictures from the Seuss Trolley so maybe it is a copyright thing? Or they don’t possibly want people dropping phones on guests down below. They had plenty of sweatshirts. They were all really nice. Oldest got a Hufflepuff embroidered sweatshirt. It is so soft. I totally think you are Ravenclaw.

Okay.... now I need to know.... which do you think I fit into?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom