The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

My mom called me at work...

Mom: When you rescheduled your TSA precheck, what did you click on?
Me: idk, why?
Mom: I think I cancelled your father's appointment for this morning (proceeds into long ramble about what she clicked on
Me: Uh huh...uh huh *logs into their email, doesn't see email showing change, logs into TSA site, sees appointment still there* Mom, it's still there, you didn't cancel it.
Mom: How did you find that out?
Me: I logged into the site and can see it.
Mom: oh. Well thanks. Their site wasn't working right before.
Me: Sure Mom. Whatever you say...

Then I get this a few minutes later...
View attachment 372548

Of course she was right...
Reminds me of that hilarious "We May Never Know" joke going around thanks to a new hilarious episode of Rise of TMNT.

:hilarious::hilarious:

Goofyernmost

A political uprising I can almost get behind https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...ry-its-frightening/ar-AABlQlY?ocid=spartanntp right idea taken a bit too far. Picket signs would help, Friends not food. BTW mine are very polite and kind to me
If it was me, besides being scary and frightening, they would be supper. We didn't get to the top of the food chain by allowing wild Turkeys to take over a neighborhood. Just wondering when we are at war with people where are the signs that say "Friends not Targets"? And would they be the same people putting them up?
Hey, everyone, you’re probably going to see me use this account from now on, I’ll be posting less in here too, just gonna stick to the Epcot discussions!
I'm pretty sure that would be a lot more significant to me if I knew who you were before you changed identity. But, I guess it really doesn't matter, so never mind! :)

Songbird76

DS just came in saying he couldn't sleep....he's only been in bed for 20 minutes.

Me: You haven't been in bed that long...
DS: It's been half an hour.
Me: You were a bit late brushing your teeth and such....it hasn't been half an hour. Do you have something to read? (I know what he wants is to get on his computer, and that's not happening.)
DS: No.

silence

DS: Hello?
Me: Is it me you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes. I can see it in your smile.
DS: ??? Can you see it in my confusion?
I just smile at him
DS: Stop killer clown facing me!!

Guess who is back in bed?

MySmallWorldof4

@MySmallWorldof4 are you packed and ready to go tomorrow? 😎
Uh no. Unexpected errands took me 2 hours today🙄. My kids vacuumed at least. The house is clean. The kids' and dh's stuff is packed. We ordered new replacement swings from Amazon and they came today., but the chain is too small for the hook on our swing set. I already :banghead:returned 3 pairs of water shoes from Amazon at UPS today because they were too small for dh. Argh, I don't want to go back!

93boomer

Premium Member
Uh no. Unexpected errands took me 2 hours today🙄. My kids vacuumed at least. The house is clean. The kids' and dh's stuff is packed. We ordered new replacement swings from Amazon and they came today., but the chain is too small for the hook on our swing set. I already :banghead:returned 3 pairs of water shoes from Amazon at UPS today because they were too small for dh. Argh, I don't want to go back!
Breathe.... it will be fine. Once you hit the road, today will be forgotten.😎 Wave as you head through my state! How far are you going tomorrow?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Quickie mini-rant: Want to scream at all these financial companies (banks, investment companies, etc.) that want you, the customer, to create an online account. Problem is, I always have trouble with those--no matter how I try to understand how to get into an account, it will always reject me. I write down the stupid passwords, etc. but nothing works. Then my account gets locked. So I'll call the "customer service" line and they'll ask me for something called a phone pin. Heard of those in the past but they keep changing those, too. Losing my mind here . .. :banghead:

Rista1313

Quickie mini-rant: Want to scream at all these financial companies (banks, investment companies, etc.) that want you, the customer, to create an online account. Problem is, I always have trouble with those--no matter how I try to understand how to get into an account, it will always reject me. I write down the stupid passwords, etc. but nothing works. Then my account gets locked. So I'll call the "customer service" line and they'll ask me for something called a phone pin. Heard of those in the past but they keep changing those, too. Losing my mind here . .. :banghead:
But it's all for your security!!!!!!!!!! (from yourself I guess!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom