The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Forgot to mention.. the job is freelance type but just got the final agreement for a monthly contract.
more management and documentation style than being the one who works on the sites/designs.
On the good side.. they pay better than my old job.. the bad? kinda a bit more stressful since I'm the one managing a lot of stuff at once, including other staff.
Plus I also maintain a small part of the older job. so this will be busy but helpful on my debt resolution plans.
Sounds great actually. You will have more to put on a resume.

MySmallWorldof4

Some pics from moms 80th birthday celebration...!!!!!!! :joyfull:

Donut hat with party hat...!!!!! :hilarious::inlove::happy:;):)

View attachment 366137

Snacks...!!! :hungry:

View attachment 366138

The cake...!!! :hungry:

View attachment 366139

Lots of chain pizza for @figmentfan423...!!!!! :D:hilarious:;):)

View attachment 366140

Random venue shots...

View attachment 366141View attachment 366142View attachment 366143View attachment 366144

One of moms best friends from church...!!! :)

View attachment 366145
What a great looking party. Emy is one lucky little girl to have such a wonderful family.

MySmallWorldof4

Some more birthday celebration pics...!!!!! :inlove::happy::)

Singin’ “Happy Birthday” and blowin’ out the candles...!!!!! :)

View attachment 366146View attachment 366147

Mom, pop, SonIL, Emy, and all the rest are grandchildren...!!!!! :happy:

View attachment 366148

And, the whole famn damily...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull::D:):hilarious::happy:

View attachment 366149

Finally, chilin’ back at mom and pops this evenin’...

The moon over the neighbors house, and more priceless family time on the front deck...!!!!!!! :happy:

View attachment 366150
View attachment 366151
View attachment 366152
Amazing what those 2 people (your mom and dad) created. What a huge family!

Goofyernmost

Goofyernmost

So last night, I was watching videos on how to use the Cricut machine and a tornado warning message came up on the scream. I went downstairs and dh and the kids were watching local weather. That got interrupted by a gray screen with tornado warning and seek shelter now. So I went with the kids in the stairway of the basement. Poor littlest one was crying. Luckily it had just been tornadic activity and no actual touchdown. I couldn’t imagine actually living in tornado alley after that.
We had the same thing going on here, but, the worst part was trying to watch TV and have it continuously be interrupted by the announcements. It ended up with no tornado's, about four drops of rain and just barely enough wind to blow out a match. Some places did get hit pretty hard and it is my hope that everyone came through it alright.

Goofyernmost

Amazing what those 2 people (your mom and dad) created. What a huge family!
It is amazing isn't it. Even though my wife and I only had two kids, they married and between them had four children. I notice it at family get togethers that how two people turned into a small crowd. And before long the possibility of those four with three in their late teens (17-18-19) having a couple of others themselves. It is mind boggling. What isn't so great is being the oldest of the crowd. :D
I have a friend that is from a family of 9 kids. I would sure hate to be paying for that family reunion at this point.

MouseDreaming

Everyone in my family has a 4 day weekend except for me. Boo. I had to work tonight. I think they were happy I came in. I went home sick last night....felt rotten, and I guess a bunch of people called in sick tonight, so the fact that I was back was good. It was BUSY. And they are working tomorrow, but I didn't volunteer for that.
Glad you are feeling better!

MouseDreaming

Crazy day here today. I had designated myself to make custom shirts for youngest’s team for US Finals in 2 weeks. It is last minute because parents do not talk. Anyway I can use a Cricut machine that can make iron ons. Having an issue with color. Team colors are purple, silver, and black. I don’t know if the shirts should be gray or white. What do you think?
View attachment 366098View attachment 366099
I would pick gray, but I will keep reading to see what you picked.

MouseDreaming

Some more birthday celebration pics...!!!!! :inlove::happy::)

Singin’ “Happy Birthday” and blowin’ out the candles...!!!!! :)

View attachment 366146View attachment 366147

Mom, pop, SonIL, Emy, and all the rest are grandchildren...!!!!! :happy:

View attachment 366148

And, the whole famn damily...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull::D:):hilarious::happy:

View attachment 366149

Finally, chilin’ back at mom and pops this evenin’...

The moon over the neighbors house, and more priceless family time on the front deck...!!!!!!! :happy:

View attachment 366150
View attachment 366151
View attachment 366152
Looks like a great time was had by all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom