The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
A couple quick pictures of my Disneyland day as I wait for Fantasmic to start. And the last picture is of my chocolate peanut butter sandwich I ate while waiting for Fantasmic to start which it will in 2 minutes!
View attachment 366155View attachment 366156View attachment 366157View attachment 366158

I'm jelly!! I really like the parades they have out there (I know they also have parades at WDW, but I think I sometimes like the photos from Disneyland parades a bit more).

Have fun today, too!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Donut hat with party hat...!!!!! :hilarious::inlove::happy:;):)

It dawned on me today that your granddaughter has had more social life, than I've had so far this year! :hilarious:

LOVE the hat in the hat -- tres chic!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Some more birthday celebration pics...!!!!! :inlove::happy::)

Singin’ “Happy Birthday” and blowin’ out the candles...!!!!! :)

View attachment 366146View attachment 366147

Mom, pop, SonIL, Emy, and all the rest are grandchildren...!!!!! :happy:

View attachment 366148

And, the whole famn damily...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull::D:):hilarious::happy:

View attachment 366149

Finally, chilin’ back at mom and pops this evenin’...

The moon over the neighbors house, and more priceless family time on the front deck...!!!!!!! :happy:

View attachment 366150
View attachment 366151
View attachment 366152

What a fun celebration for your mom and all who joined in the festivities. By the way, I thought the cake was pretty. (I have a real sweet tooth, and any time there's a cake with those frosting flowers, I always try to get a piece of cake that has one on it!) :hungry:

MySmallWorldof4

So last night, I was watching videos on how to use the Cricut machine and a tornado warning message came up on the scream. I went downstairs and dh and the kids were watching local weather. That got interrupted by a gray screen with tornado warning and seek shelter now. So I went with the kids in the stairway of the basement. Poor littlest one was crying. Luckily it had just been tornadic activity and no actual touchdown. I couldn’t imagine actually living in tornado alley after that.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So last night, I was watching videos on how to use the Cricut machine and a tornado warning message came up on the scream. I went downstairs and dh and the kids were watching local weather. That got interrupted by a gray screen with tornado warning and seek shelter now. So I went with the kids in the stairway of the basement. Poor littlest one was crying. Luckily it had just been tornadic activity and no actual touchdown. I couldn’t imagine actually living in tornado alley after that.

Glad to read that it passed over in another direciton, and nothing happened in your area. Must have been very scary, though.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Crazy day here today. I had designated myself to make custom shirts for youngest’s team for US Finals in 2 weeks. It is last minute because parents do not talk. Anyway I can use a Cricut machine that can make iron ons. Having an issue with color. Team colors are purple, silver, and black. I don’t know if the shirts should be gray or white. What do you think?
View attachment 366098View attachment 366099
I think everything shows up best on the white

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Crazy day here today. I had designated myself to make custom shirts for youngest’s team for US Finals in 2 weeks. It is last minute because parents do not talk. Anyway I can use a Cricut machine that can make iron ons. Having an issue with color. Team colors are purple, silver, and black. I don’t know if the shirts should be gray or white. What do you think?
View attachment 366098View attachment 366099

Either is fine, but for some reason, I'm liking the light gray a bit better -- think it may complement the colors you've selected a bit more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom