The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Have any of my European friends been to the Amsterdam royal Zoo ?
It looks to be 1/2 hr walk from the cruise terminal.
Is it worth the visit ?
I have not been there...DH says he hasn't either. There are tons of great things to do in Amsterdam...and considering the number of people who visit Amsterdam, I would think it would have to have a decent zoo. That being said, I've never heard of it...Arnhem is the one with the famous zoo. (Burgers Zoo) and Ouwehands in Rhenen is pretty well-known, too. When are you going? That might make a difference, too....crowds, weather, opening times. Zoos here tend to be pretty expensive, so if you don't have much time, it may not be worth the admission price.

Songbird76

Same here for me and the kiddos. Poor dh is already off to toil.
Everyone in my family has a 4 day weekend except for me. Boo. I had to work tonight. I think they were happy I came in. I went home sick last night....felt rotten, and I guess a bunch of people called in sick tonight, so the fact that I was back was good. It was BUSY. And they are working tomorrow, but I didn't volunteer for that.

Songbird76

MySmallWorldof4

Crazy day here today. I had designated myself to make custom shirts for youngest’s team for US Finals in 2 weeks. It is last minute because parents do not talk. Anyway I can use a Cricut machine that can make iron ons. Having an issue with color. Team colors are purple, silver, and black. I don’t know if the shirts should be gray or white. What do you think?

SteveBrickNJ

Crazy day here today. I had designated myself to make custom shirts for youngest’s team for US Finals in 2 weeks. It is last minute because parents do not talk. Anyway I can use a Cricut machine that can make iron ons. Having an issue with color. Team colors are purple, silver, and black. I don’t know if the shirts should be gray or white. What do you think?
View attachment 366098View attachment 366099
Would it be difficult to see the silver if the shirt was gray? Black and purple would look awesome on gray .... But the silver maybe tips the scale to selecting the white? Someone else will hopefully chime in on this :)

Rista1313

View attachment 366098View attachment 366099

I vote gray

StarWarsGirl

I’m an ex airline employee! I totally should get it for putting up with travelers garbage for years! Lol
I've been in training all week for my new job. In my class of 10 (it's one of their larger classes in a while) it's customer service reps, salespeople, and me, the finance person. I've basically spent the week explaining to them how I don't like people and don't want their jobs. It was funny when we got to order entry (which I have to know about because I have to go in and modify prices as needed) and our trainer was like, "It's too bad you aren't entering orders because you're good at it." I laughed and was like, "Thanks, but I have no desire to talk to people!" 😂

Rista1313

As a side note, today I enrolled in dental insurance. I'll save money just on annual exams and I'm really excited about it. Ah...adulthood.
View attachment 366134
Hey this actually happened to me the other morning.... I went into Meijer and they had remodeled it (hadn't been there in awhile) and I couldn't find what I was looking for because they moved the cleaner aisles out of the regular area!

Cesar R M

Did I miss that you got a new job!?! The last I saw was the scam job. Congrats!
Forgot to mention.. the job is freelance type but just got the final agreement for a monthly contract.
more management and documentation style than being the one who works on the sites/designs.
On the good side.. they pay better than my old job.. the bad? kinda a bit more stressful since I'm the one managing a lot of stuff at once, including other staff.
Plus I also maintain a small part of the older job. so this will be busy but helpful on my debt resolution plans.

Cesar R M

Some pics from moms 80th birthday celebration...!!!!!!! :joyfull:

Donut hat with party hat...!!!!! :hilarious::inlove::happy:;):)

View attachment 366137

Snacks...!!! :hungry:

View attachment 366138

The cake...!!! :hungry:

View attachment 366139

Lots of chain pizza for @figmentfan423...!!!!! :D:hilarious:;):)

View attachment 366140

Random venue shots...

View attachment 366141View attachment 366142View attachment 366143View attachment 366144

One of moms best friends from church...!!! :)

View attachment 366145
looks like a very nice venue for reunions!
is it a public park or community center?
happy 80's to her!

As for pizzas, thats A LOT of boxes!

donaldtoo

Some more birthday celebration pics...!!!!! :inlove::happy::)

Singin’ “Happy Birthday” and blowin’ out the candles...!!!!! :)

Mom, pop, SonIL, Emy, and all the rest are grandchildren...!!!!! :happy:

And, the whole famn damily...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull::D:):hilarious::happy:

Finally, chilin’ back at mom and pops this evenin’...

The moon over the neighbors house, and more priceless family time on the front deck...!!!!!!! :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom