The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

In this thread? Or someone started a thread to have a meltdown? See what I miss by having to adult every day? I think I should just give up adulting...laundry is definitely not as intriguing as the drama in here!
From what I got from the Unmagical Day thread, a member, who was well-known here, but also kind of a jerk, got on and posted two threads berating this site and some members by name. With cursing.

Cesar R M

That sounds like a good idea. Do you remember what they asked you? You might want to use those questions as a guide for your "spiel" so you know you're hitting the points they are going to ask about. I don't know if it still applies, but when I was in college, we were told that one of the most common questions in an interview is to name 2-3 strengths and 2-3 weaknesses you have. People are generally trying so hard to sell themselves that they don't give much thought to the weaknesses and are caught off guard. So it might be good to look up some common interview questions so you can prepare. I really hope you get another crack at it soon!!
The questions are very generic. I always heard these in online interviews.

1. Why are you interested in the job
  2. What are your experiences in your current job
  3. Why do you think you can fit and fill up the job.
  4. Do you have any other questions.
This is pretty much what the HR dude did ask us.

Cesar R M

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
what is that tiny fort in the second photo?

This is Navy Pier once an active military training center of yesteryear That is a light house type structure for ships. The pier stands ready for Military Ships if ever needed. While now an entertaining venue with many smaller touring ships docked it automatically returns to the military if needed

In between Military and City entertaining it was the first sight of the University of Illinois Chicago an offshoot of the University of Illinois Champaign Urbana in central Illinois that my DD graduated from a few years back.

If ever here visit. It is awesome.

Cesar R M

Part 20

More pictures..

View attachment 354669

View attachment 354670

View attachment 354671

View attachment 354672

Not to mention.. Puss in Boots!!

View attachment 354673

Now.. This video again confirms that whoever was inside this suit... COULD NOT SEE ANYTHING AT ALL under certain circumstances..
in BOTH of the Parades (there were 2 on this ship, probably because Dreamworks was going away by April never to return to RCCL) and in both she was being pulled everywhere (I assume a girl because petite.. and behaved like a girl when not in "character") by her attendant and walked completely static when the character of puss had to move thru the crowds under the lights of the parade show..

Anyway...

NEXT DAY was the last SEA DAY before returning to Miami.

PART 21

This day was pretty uneventful.. we were pretty lazy this time and got up a bit later than the other days.
It was almost closing time in the buffet when we got in and we ate lightly.

The only event that was booked on this day was the repeat of the Parade.

So we took our time to relax.

We wandered around the ship, mostly relaxing and mostly on our own. This day there was a demonstration of the sports staff in making "stuff" in the surf simulator (wave thingies). It was awesome.
They even went inpairs and were thrown thing by other staff (bags, etc..) to try to make them fall while they did stuff.. was funny!
Weird part is, I remember taking photos but I cant find them.
Specially of the belly flop contest which was so funny.
There was this guy who was a TOTAL pro.. made whale-levels of splashes while flapping wildly midair.

Then it was time to check the buffet again for lunch.

After eating a variety of food (the pastas were always good! )

Then it was time for the Parade v2.

The parade itself was identical. Except they add some representatives of our staff so they get the appreciation thanks to their hard work.

(poor Puss in Boots again being dragged because whoever was inside, was seriously unable to see)

(Michael Jackson, who is a restaurant officer greeter, with the cruise director as well as the cruise director, the partner of the cruise director and random staff )

This event was repeated during dinner, where the chefs and cooks went out to get the applause and recognition by the leadership and mainly from the Cruise Director.

funfact, during this part.. right after leaving Puerto Rico.. The ship started to sway side to side. Unsure if it was rough seas or the storm near Florida.. because the ship was definitively moving hard.
First time I get Seasick in a long time (not that severe but the movement and croaking of the ship was VERY obvious)

After the whole thing.. we started to pack up because tomorrow was debarkation day.

Funny thing.. IT ALWAYS RAINS on my last day of ANY trip.. and this was no exception.. I sh..t you not..
It was raining softly as soon we arrived and once we were down the ship, the rain started to clear.

Video of the parade coming soon... (and the bellyflop contest)

Cesar R M

PART 21

This day was pretty uneventful.. we were pretty lazy this time and got up a bit later than the other days.
It was almost closing time in the buffet when we got in and we ate lightly.

The only event that was booked on this day was the repeat of the Parade.

So we took our time to relax.

We wandered around the ship, mostly relaxing and mostly on our own. This day there was a demonstration of the sports staff in making "stuff" in the surf simulator (wave thingies). It was awesome.
They even went inpairs and were thrown thing by other staff (bags, etc..) to try to make them fall while they did stuff.. was funny!
Weird part is, I remember taking photos but I cant find them.
Specially of the belly flop contest which was so funny.
There was this guy who was a TOTAL pro.. made whale-levels of splashes while flapping wildly midair.

Then it was time to check the buffet again for lunch.

After eating a variety of food (the pastas were always good! )

Then it was time for the Parade v2.

The parade itself was identical. Except they add some representatives of our staff so they get the appreciation thanks to their hard work.

View attachment 358539

View attachment 358540

View attachment 358541

View attachment 358542

View attachment 358543

View attachment 358544
(poor Puss in Boots again being dragged because whoever was inside, was seriously unable to see)

View attachment 358545

View attachment 358546

View attachment 358547

View attachment 358548
(Michael Jackson, who is a restaurant officer greeter, with the cruise director as well as the cruise director, the partner of the cruise director and random staff )

This event was repeated during dinner, where the chefs and cooks went out to get the applause and recognition by the leadership and mainly from the Cruise Director.

funfact, during this part.. right after leaving Puerto Rico.. The ship started to sway side to side. Unsure if it was rough seas or the storm near Florida.. because the ship was definitively moving hard.
First time I get Seasick in a long time (not that severe but the movement and croaking of the ship was VERY obvious)

After the whole thing.. we started to pack up because tomorrow was debarkation day.

Funny thing.. IT ALWAYS RAINS on my last day of ANY trip.. and this was no exception.. I sh..t you not..
It was raining softly as soon we arrived and once we were down the ship, the rain started to clear.

Video of the parade coming soon... (and the bellyflop contest)

Some photos of the rain before debarking.

Belly Flop:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom