The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member

Songbird76

Next time I'm probably going to make a list, or some sort of helpful notes to guide me to say all the "spiel" I had in mind.
That sounds like a good idea. Do you remember what they asked you? You might want to use those questions as a guide for your "spiel" so you know you're hitting the points they are going to ask about. I don't know if it still applies, but when I was in college, we were told that one of the most common questions in an interview is to name 2-3 strengths and 2-3 weaknesses you have. People are generally trying so hard to sell themselves that they don't give much thought to the weaknesses and are caught off guard. So it might be good to look up some common interview questions so you can prepare. I really hope you get another crack at it soon!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
In this thread? Or someone started a thread to have a meltdown? See what I miss by having to adult every day? I think I should just give up adulting...laundry is definitely not as intriguing as the drama in here!
I caught the first couple of posts before it got juicy:( then I had to go and adult:banghead: It was up in the help section and now the person is gone, btw not somebody from here

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom