The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

12in12

Thank you! any lead is extremely appreciated.
Not many take the risk for others.
Next time I'm probably going to make a list, or some sort of helpful notes to guide me to say all the "spiel" I had in mind.
I see any interview I go on as good practice and a learning opportunity. I change jobs every 2 years or so if not more and interview probably 5 times before starting a new job so by now I have a lot of experience. I've also helped hire my replacement a few times so have seen the process from the other side. Preparation is important, do you your homework about the company and if possible the person interviewing you. Make sure you are dressed appropriately for the position you are interviewing for and that you smell nice. I would think this was a given but I have had quite a few people show up either under dressed or in something like a wedding suit. There have also been people that clearly forgot their deodorant or didn't wash their hair.
If you are wearing a tie for your interview try and pick something plain but a warm colour. Standing out and being remembered is crucial for getting the job, especially if there are many candidates. Eye contact, shaking hands, smiling and asking a pertinent question about the job are also all important.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I've seen references to Katiebug but don't really understand who she is.
Just read the first post.

Songbird76

@Songbird76 and @MySmallWorldof4 I think I was right. Don't assume anything

Exactly....JK is known for red herrings, deception, and last minute reveals. You can't take anything at face value, but you always have to pay attention to things that happened before. Explanations are planted inconspicuously, but in plain sight. Like the locket that no one could open in Grimmauld place. I love how complex her stories are....the layers that you have to peel through to find the answers. She's really brilliant at that, and I love that she parallels it all to real world events/feelings, etc. I can't wait to watch it again!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Exactly....JK is known for red herrings, deception, and last minute reveals. You can't take anything at face value, but you always have to pay attention to things that happened before. Explanations are planted inconspicuously, but in plain sight. Like the locket that no one could open in Grimmauld place. I love how complex her stories are....the layers that you have to peel through to find the answers. She's really brilliant at that, and I love that she parallels it all to real world events/feelings, etc. I can't wait to watch it again!!!
Seeing tomorrow is a cooking day I may watch it again tomorrow with lots of pausing or put in Frozen for peace and quiet or maybe Tangled or should I just go for the trifecta😁

12in12

Just read the first post.
Thank you! I now understand the reference.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom