The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Enjoy your half day off!!

I'm off all day today!!! I've been taking off a few days here and there, as my vacation bank was getting a bit too high. (There is a maximum amount they let us bank up at work, and if you exceed maximum, you start to lose any time over that.) I love taking off random days as I get caught up on "stuff" that I have no intention of dealing with on a regular weekend, when I'm doing other "stuff".

Why is it that we all have so much "stuff" to deal with all the time?! :p

Life is “stuff”...!!!!! :hilarious:
Glad to hear you had a Full-day Friday...!!!!! :)

Cesar R M

Yep, I’ve heard horror stories about pretty much every occupation you can think of, including my own.
I once worked with someone who’s previous employer kept track of every key stroke and icon click they made during the work day.
They had someone on staff for specifically analyzing this data and would reprimand/fire those who were not holding up to any “standard” they had.
Just ludicrous in the creative field I’m in, as there are constantly revisions, modifications, tweaks, etc., during the process. Plus, a few of us are still crankin’ out old school drafting table stuff from time to time, and there’s no way to keep track of those pen strokes other than a perceived deadline in a partners head...!!!!! :hilarious:
When I went on the Allure of the seas, the staff definitively liked the dance mobs and stuff, even barman and other staff joined the mobs sometimes. Even the Dreamworks characters that were nearby (as per my videos and trip report).

speaking of trip report, I will try to finish the report this weekend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom