The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

:hilarious: Yes there are certainly a lot of trucks on our small 4 lane highways. They are just starting to widen some to 6. I did forget that I have been to your home state of Wyoming. Maybe I should have looked at the map before I typed all the states I had been to?🙄
Where did you go in Wyoming? Yellowstone? That seems to be the big draw for most people. There's some pretty neat historical stuff in Wyoming, too. The Oregon Trail, Independence rock, the wagon ruts, several forts like Fort Casper, Fort Bridger, Fort Laramie, the Wind River Indian reservation including Chief Washakie's burial place and Sacagawea's grave as well. We did a camping vacation one year seeing all the forts and the reservation, etc. I was a bit young to appreciate it back then, but I'd love to go back and do it again now.

Songbird76

I would love to visit Ben& Jerry' s factory! I visited a chocolate factory in Switzerland and it was so much fun plus a ton of tasting chocolate was included in the tour.
I also love visiting farms where they make cheese in the Netherlands or Parma ham in Italy.:hungry:
Some friends and I toured a cheese factory here in the Netherlands. Man does it smell! I also remember touring my cousin's cheese factory when I was little. He runs a cheese factory in Wisconsin and we visited and did a tour. But I have never been a fan of cheese, so it was not my favorite activity.

Cesar R M

In other news, on the same day I was returning home. I got the confirmation for the next interview (I passed the first test and was waiting for the company to call me for the REAL interview)
Will go to Mexico City next month for the whole enchilada. If I pass, then the next step would be getting selected from the very few of those who will pass and then get the medical.
Wish me luck!

Rista1313

In other news, on the same day I was returning home. I got the confirmation for the next interview (I passed the first test and was waiting for the company to call me for the REAL interview)
Will go to Mexico City next month for the whole enchilada. If I pass, then the next step would be getting selected from the very few of those who will pass and then get the medical.
Wish me luck!
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

93boomer

Premium Member
Wish me luck!
Good luck Cesar!!

12in12

Some friends and I toured a cheese factory here in the Netherlands. Man does it smell! I also remember touring my cousin's cheese factory when I was little. He runs a cheese factory in Wisconsin and we visited and did a tour. But I have never been a fan of cheese, so it was not my favorite activity.
You don't like cheese?:eek:
But the Dutch make such delicious cheese:hungry:

12in12

Wish me luck!
Best of luck🤞

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Wish me luck!
Best of luck sir.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom