The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Rista1313

Advertisement
Well @Gabe1 I finally sucked it up and ordered an I-Pass transponder today... we are going to be in St. Charles in May... and I'm tired of having to move all the way over to the right on the freeway to pay tolls. I'll probably only use it twice a year.. but since funds never expire..it's worth it!

Cesar R M

In other news, on the same day I was returning home. I got the confirmation for the next interview (I passed the first test and was waiting for the company to call me for the REAL interview)
Will go to Mexico City next month for the whole enchilada. If I pass, then the next step would be getting selected from the very few of those who will pass and then get the medical.
Wish me luck!

Rista1313

In other news, on the same day I was returning home. I got the confirmation for the next interview (I passed the first test and was waiting for the company to call me for the REAL interview)
Will go to Mexico City next month for the whole enchilada. If I pass, then the next step would be getting selected from the very few of those who will pass and then get the medical.
Wish me luck!
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

93boomer

Wish me luck!
Good luck Cesar!!

RedNoseMickey

Some friends and I toured a cheese factory here in the Netherlands. Man does it smell! I also remember touring my cousin's cheese factory when I was little. He runs a cheese factory in Wisconsin and we visited and did a tour. But I have never been a fan of cheese, so it was not my favorite activity.
You don't like cheese?:eek:
But the Dutch make such delicious cheese:hungry:

RedNoseMickey

Wish me luck!
Best of luck🤞

Mr Ferret 88

instagram mrferret888
Premium Member
Wish me luck!
Best of luck sir.

KBLovesDisney

Some friends and I toured a cheese factory here in the Netherlands. Man does it smell! I also remember touring my cousin's cheese factory when I was little. He runs a cheese factory in Wisconsin and we visited and did a tour. But I have never been a fan of cheese, so it was not my favorite activity.
Have you ever toured a paper mill? Smells like a happy skunk just dined on some rotten vegetables and had some happy little gas there.

Goofyernmost

Have you ever toured a paper mill? Smells like a happy skunk just dined on some rotten vegetables and had some happy little gas there.
As a teenager I remember traveling though Rumford, Maine. They had a huge paper mill there and the small in the air was awful. I believe they found a way to clean that up now, but, before.... Wow! The small city I grew up in also had a paper mill, but, it made wax paper if I remember right. It did have an odor, but, it wasn't all that offensive. What was offensive is that they dumped their waste in Lake Champlain right near the municipal beach. There was a massive clean up required to keep the beach open.

MySmallWorldof4

I was on 81 a couple years ago. There was a stretch under construction that was 18 miles long. they had put up those concrete barriers on both sides of one lane for the entire distance. There was no breakdown lane or room to move out of that lane. I was fortunate that nothing had happened on my side, but on the other direction there was a truck broken down just before the end of the area and (absolute truth here) the stopped cars stretched out for the entire distance. Unable to move, everyone was outside their cars sitting on the hoods, etc. just waiting for something to move the vehicle out of the way. I don't know how a tow truck could even get to the broken vehicle. That was careful planning on the highway departments part. I could not believe what I was seeing. I sure hope they are done by now.
No construction going on right now in the southern part.

MySmallWorldof4

Where did you go in Wyoming? Yellowstone? That seems to be the big draw for most people. There's some pretty neat historical stuff in Wyoming, too. The Oregon Trail, Independence rock, the wagon ruts, several forts like Fort Casper, Fort Bridger, Fort Laramie, the Wind River Indian reservation including Chief Washakie's burial place and Sacagawea's grave as well. We did a camping vacation one year seeing all the forts and the reservation, etc. I was a bit young to appreciate it back then, but I'd love to go back and do it again now.
Yes, went to Yellowstone, Fort Laramie, Cody, and other places. Saw the Buffalo Bill museum.

MySmallWorldof4

Wish me luck!
Best of luck! Sounds promising.

Top Bottom