The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Remember the other day when I was talking about the orange bird sippy? Well here it is! I want it so much!

View attachment 352934
It’s cute!!! Do we know the price yet?

There was a media/blogger event today, merchandise to collectible and of course food and topiaries galore. Orange bird was out on a table with just this sign next to him. No price. Rumor is $14 beverage included.353063

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Late to the party and doing it backwards:

Been to all of the States except: Alaska, HI, OR, WA, ND, SD, Minnesota, ID, Montana, Wyoming.

Well you get around Sir! My niece had hit all 50 states and DC by age nine. She had a goal. Then it was Europe. Currently almost done with South America, Central done and started tackling Asia the last 2 years. Last year she threw in Iceland, hated that. She is now 21. :cyclops:

Songbird76

NY, NJ and PA can all seem like that at times but if you get off the highways there are some beautiful small towns, historical landmarks, beaches(ok Pa's are lakes) museums, farms, and even nature
We were just trying to get through Pennsylvania as fast as we could. We were on our way to New York City where my choir was singing in Carnegie Hall. We made a whole trip out of it. We stopped in Illinois to see the family, we went to Washington DC for a day, we went to New jersey to meet some friends of my brother's and stayed one night there, and then we stayed with cousins in Connecticut....well, my brother and my mom stayed with the cousins. By that time, I had met up with the choir and stayed in NYC, but we did drop the car in CT and then we took the train into NYC. But it was raining cats and dogs while we were driving through Penn, and my mom loved driving, but even she was white-knuckled on the interstate with all those semis in the pouring rain. We couldn't get out of there fast enough!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Is it sad I've been to all states in the Northeast but not Vermont?

It's a nice state with some picturesque farmlands, mountains (skiing, hiking), and interesting towns and cities. Another thing I like is the Burlington area and north of there -- because there's a few places where you can take a ferry (with or without a car) across Lake Champlain to New York. The ride across the lake is pleasant on a sunny day. :)

FutureCEO

Not sad at all, just something on your list you haven't gotten to.

Honestly not a lot of the US is not my bucket list haha. I never been west of the Mississippi and other than Hawaii, Texas, Colorado and the national parks, I really have no desire to.

Europe on the other hand is a different story. London and Bern are my top cities (well, anywhere really but those are my favorite) I would go to or live ;). If I got a offered a job, I'm on the next plane.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom