The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

So, last night both DDs attended an Austin Fashion Week event again. Youngest DD got free tickets for the event from a family that she babysits for. The husband has a company that is in charge of organizing such events...Austin Fashion Week, Dallas Fashion Week, etc.
There was a celebrity siting, as his daughter was doing some modeling...!!! 😀

I didn’t even realize Matthew McConaughay had a wife and 3 kiddos...!!!!! :cyclops: :hilarious: 🤦:)

StarWarsGirl

National Harbor.
I actually have not been there. It is a giant pain to get to DC from here, mostly because of traffic. Taking the Marc train is easiest, and it is still a pain. It is actually easier to get up to Hershey from here even though it's further away. DC trips have to be thought out and planned. We went once last summer. It was fun, but quite a jaunt.

donaldtoo

Also, I forgot to mention I was lined out on my next project at work just before I left Friday afternoon. The client purchased a ranch from a previous client and is going to remodel and add on to it.
I know I’ve mentioned the huge Buc-ee’s convenience stores here in Texas, before. The largest being just down the road in New Braunfels, Texas at 68,000 sq. ft. It has 120 gas pumps and 83 toilets, and is the largest convenience store in the world.
The chain also wins the award for the cleanest restrooms in the industry year after year.
The client is Arch “Beaver” Aplin.
Here’s an article, if anyone cares to read...! :)

Last edited:

21stamps

Alright so me being me, I’ve decided to nix the June cruise and do Punta Cana the same dates instead. Neither Tristan or I are excited about a Bermuda cruise. He wants to go to more than one stop on a cruise, and I’m not doing a Caribbean cruise in June!

Has anyone been to Punta Cana with their kids? I’m so torn about where to stay. I always did adult-only resorts prior to Tristan.

The front runner right now is The Level at Meliá Caribe Tropical.
Two cons though-
  1. Huge resort. Elevenhundredsomethingrooms
  2. Guest rooms are not ocean view.
@RedNoseMickey , have you stayed at a Meliá hotel in Europe?

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Also, I forgot to mention I was lined out on my next project at work just before I left Friday afternoon. The client purchased a ranch from a previous client and is going to remodel and add on to it.
I know I’ve mentioned the huge Buc-ee’s convenience stores here in Texas, before. The largest being just down the road in New Braunfels, Texas at 68,000 sq. ft. It has 120 gas pumps and 83 toilets, and is the largest convenience store in the world.
The chain also wins the award for the cleanest restrooms in the industry year after year.
The client is Arch “Beaver” Aplin.
Here’s an article, if anyone cares to read...! :)

So, this is the real life case where "I've used your Restrooms" fits lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom