The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Starts from £2776 per cabin.
2776 pounds???
5jvmKHB.gif

thats.. 3664 USD..

r5WNOrD.gif

Which means over 70,000 Pesos.. for a single.. cruise... thats 3 cruises in RCCL... with a verandah...
kz664qL.gif

eNcPdiJ.gif

MySmallWorldof4

So going vegetarian has been met with varying responses. It's interesting how much animosity there is around it...

I find it weird as well that simply removing meat, something we've been led to understand is the fuel our body needs, I've lost weight and had more energy. I didn't expect that at all.
When I switched I noticed the same thing. I don’t get the afternoon tiredness anymore.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
DH is headed to a staging area in Jacksonville FL with 3 other coordinators from our area. FL requested them to help run it. They will probably send lineman later after determining what damage they get. Prayers and pixie dust much appreciated!

You got it. Sending it to him and his colleagues down there to be safe.

Came home from work at 6:30 tonight and watched ABC news for 1/2 hour--unreal the footage from the hurricane area. Feel bad for those people in the hurricane zone; some will lose everything.

93boomer

Premium Member
You got it. Sending it to him and his colleagues down there to be safe.

Came home from work at 6:30 tonight and watched ABC news for 1/2 hour--unreal the footage from the hurricane area. Feel bad for those people in the hurricane zone; some will lose everything.
Thank you! 😊 I watched some on weathernation. I cannot believe how bad the winds were. DH just found out they are going to Crawfordville below Tallahassee tomorrow.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I think that's probably an issue with their particular diet. Or their home environment or genetics? I have many vegan friends who never get sick. And many who do. I need eggs,... LOL

A long time ago, one of my brothers decided to go vegetarian and ended up in the hospital. :facepalm: Now, he eats a more balanced diet and cut back on meat, but still has some once or twice a week.

I've never gone vegetarian or vegan, because I like everything. I just try to balance things out and that works best for me. Glad to hear that your new diet is working so well for you.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Just the opposite here as a kid ;) . I loved playing with dolls. Even had a little display in my room, along with stuffed animals. My brothers would sometimes change up the display (just to tick me off), and turn them all backwards, or put them standing on their heads, etc. :cautious: I'd reciprocate and hide some of their things--and hold them for ransom. "You want your book back? That will be 5 cents, payable in advance." :p:p

Do you remember Buffy's Mrs. Beasley Doll from the TV show Family Affair? My Sister left her home when she went away to college. I came home for dinner when she was due back for a break. Her bedroom faced the front of the house an has a large picture window. My Dad and I strung Mrs. Beasley up by her neck with some rope, tied it to the curtain rod and she was dangling in the Window when Sis pulled into the driveway. Mrs. Beasley went back to College with my Sis. Sadly she shared what we had done so her 3 roommates carried on the tradition of Oh No! What have you done to Mrs. Beasley!

7ddc1d60-8b3b-498d-b94d-632214362c66_1.d1f1a02d3f9629bbbca689051184a5cc.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom